S6 R11 Fuji - Mar 05/09

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Bill McComber

Bill McComber

• Mybroga
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:05 PM

""I may owe Bill an apology, though, because while he was stationary, I tried to take the inside line and instead slid right into him. Hopefully that wasn't what took him out but I apologize if it was.""

Kardum, my apologies to you mate. On Thursday night, when engine sounds can be heard, room door stays closed and I'm not to be interrupted. Well, I was on Thurs. and lost concentration after getting to know track and setup that Maha graciously supplied, thanks BTW Maha. I fumbled trying to remember what my starter key was and heard a car coming, so stayed stationary and predicatble. Glad it didn't take you out. After I got going the talking continued till I put into the wall hehe. Ah vell. Had fun chasing Jim and Bo though.

I'm only just getting home/able to join at best for late in qualifying/warmup anyways, but still having fun. :-)

Bill

Posted Image  Posted Image

My Page.

#22 Kinst VonSterga

Kinst VonSterga

King of the Mediocre Racers at Mybroga!

• Mybroga
  • 1,069 posts
  • Interests:View Kinst's website for more information

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:12 AM

View PostBerko, on Mar 6 2009, 09:15 AM, said:

Where were you Kinst? :(

Hi Berko,
In previous seasons, I had a hard time making it back to home by 6:00pm to start the race w/out being able to qualify.  With 5:30pm PST, its even more difficult to pull off, though I salvage race night by running CMS-ILMS if I can.  I still enjoy reading the post race accolades (and rants ;-)
Cheers!
Posted Image

"If someone says that SIM racing is a bonified sport and not an electronic game, then go unplug their PC to make your point".

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image
Kinst VonSterga's Movie Page

#23 Dom77

Dom77

Ascari's right hand man !

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 10:27 AM

Sorry missed the race my Race PC graphic card got loose again 3rd time its happened. Im on my old pc typing
Typing using the COLEMAK Keyboard Layout!

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!
                        Jack Lalanne Face Workout! How To Poop Properly! Pooping 2.0

#24 Phil Ashio

Phil Ashio

• Mybroga
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Racing Cars, watching Cars race, computers, computer games, Wife and kids. Not necessarily in that order.

Posted 07 March 2009 - 07:28 PM

I just want to thank the Tyrrel boys for driving so close together. An editing nightmare.  :help: :frusty: :cry:
It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird.

#25 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

Gunny: Common Tyrrell 009 #4
Me: Tyrrell USW #4
Joseph: Common Tyrrell 009 #3
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This time it blew-up really spectacular! When I realised it was about to go, I gave the accelerator pedal an extra kick and shot the revs up to 12,000…just to make quite sure.

Jochen Rindt - Watkins Glen GP 1967

#26 Kimmo

Kimmo

• Mybroga
  • 485 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:32 PM

View PostPhil Ashio, on Mar 8 2009, 02:28 AM, said:

I just want to thank the Tyrrel boys for driving so close together. An editing nightmare.  :help: :frusty: :cry:
Simple: Leave them out from the video! Posted Image

#27 Phil Ashio

Phil Ashio

• Mybroga
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Racing Cars, watching Cars race, computers, computer games, Wife and kids. Not necessarily in that order.

Posted 07 March 2009 - 11:12 PM

Video is going well. I may have been a bit irritable lately. It has been a real tough couple of weeks. Headaches have been brutal. The worst lasted 5 days. I go to physiotherapy 2 times a week. I f'd up my back and neck over 15 years ago and well this is the end result. I have some real nice meds but they have opiate properties and well they give me a great buzz and then I am hyper as all hell. Sat. the 7th is the first day in a while that I actually have felt kinda ok. Just to let you know in case I act out of character or weirder then normal.  B)
It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird.

#28 Adnan Dizdarevic

Adnan Dizdarevic

• Mybroga
  • 290 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 08:38 AM

View PostBerko, on Mar 6 2009, 08:55 PM, said:

One of the best race reports ever. Seems you had a good race after all. Ok, I'll do my best to get your Renault go really quick at Suzuka, I don't understand the sadistic 8 hour chicane though, but we need to be on the server at the same time for an hour, ok? ;) Obviously my setups are a tad hairy so we need to make you one.

Thank you Kimmo, nice set up for renault is something really needed once renault is placed on mid/low average speed tracks. I had a really nice race in Fuji. I used your set up, however adjusted in terms of diff setting and wings to my skill level.  

C u on server,

Adnan
Posted Image

Sim Racing Links