• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 03:30 AM

<p>We have postponed the race at Long Beach, and we didn&acute;t race at Toronto07. Since I think we should race at one Street track per season, the question is: a. Toronto07 OR Long Beach? b. which track would you leave out of the Schedule: Michigan, Homestead or California? Indy is not an option ;)</p>

AP

#2 Donnie Yourth

Donnie Yourth

• ADC Admins
  • 5,088 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:26 AM

Howdy, Art!  :)

I'm 99% this morning and raring to go!  As for the street circuits, either would be just fine by me but perhaps we should go for Long Beach as there is a tricky wall glitch coming onto the straight at Toronto.  Carve it too close to the right and WAMO!, your car is demolished.  I think that Lee fell afoul of this a couple of season's back.

Re the ovals...  As Michigan and Fontana are near carbon copies of one another, I'd say drop one of those and keep Homestead.  Just sayin...

#3 Lee Simpson

Lee Simpson

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 11:01 AM

I'd keep Long Beach since that is the one I have practiced the last few days.  If we run Long Beach I'd keep Michigan, and if we run Toronto I'd keep Fontana.  Only one race for those crazy Californians.

#4 Juan McMahon

Juan McMahon

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 07:59 PM

Mmm I prefer Totonto, but if there's a problem with the track Long Beach is OK (even if I don't like it too much ...).  What Donnie said about the ovals makes perfect sense so, Fontana out?
Posted Image

#5 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:22 AM

Ok. Tomorrow we will race at Long Beach, and we´ll leave Fontana out of the Schedule! Server is hosting Long Beach atm.
AP

Sim Racing Links