#1 Dom77

Dom77

Ascari's right hand man !

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:09 AM

Uploaded my Tyrrell/Lotus 79 hotlaps for Season 6

Attached Files

Edited by Dom77, 09 November 2008 - 02:00 PM.

Typing using the COLEMAK Keyboard Layout!

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!
                        Jack Lalanne Face Workout! How To Poop Properly! Pooping 2.0

#2 C.Ascari

C.Ascari

S1-S3 MRC GPC79 CHAMPANZEE

• Administrators
  • 7,001 posts
  • Interests:Kicking everyones ass in a race.

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:07 AM

Ya, go ahead Dom, it's not bad enough I have no race PC, but you have to slaughter my laptimes too !!!

LOL !

;)
Who Said : "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day, teach a man to feed a fish and round round we go !"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MRC GPC79 HOMEPAGE
SEASON 6 STANDINGS
MRC GPC79 LIVE TIMING
MRC GPC79 HOTLAPS

C.Ascari rFRacing License

Posted Image

#3 Dom77

Dom77

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:37 AM

:D I test the Base and USW car did u have a preference between the cars? Tomorrow when im done with my little update at kyalami i hotlap online to try to beat your time :)

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!

#4 C.Ascari

C.Ascari

• Administrators
  • 7,001 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:31 PM

Think I was using the West, but I might've switched before the race, I can't remember. I do remember eventually thinking that either car made no difference to me, at least that I could really see in my laptimes at certain tracks. I think mosport was the first race Daniel used the USGPWest version.
Who Said : "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day, teach a man to feed a fish and round round we go !"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MRC GPC79 HOMEPAGE
SEASON 6 STANDINGS
MRC GPC79 LIVE TIMING
MRC GPC79 HOTLAPS

Posted Image

#5 C.Ascari

C.Ascari

• Administrators
  • 7,001 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 11:37 PM

Well , looks like Larry beat you to the punch Dom, and it's a good 500ths faster !

Awesome lap Larry !!  :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MRC GPC79 HOMEPAGE
SEASON 6 STANDINGS
MRC GPC79 LIVE TIMING
MRC GPC79 HOTLAPS

Posted Image

#6 Dom77

Dom77

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 06:32 AM

Congratulations to larry    :P  I also went under your time CA but by 0.02 of a second lol Ive updated the link in the first post :)

REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL

#7 Dale

Dale

• Mybroga
  • 896 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 08:14 AM

View PostDom77, on Mar 2 2008, 06:32 AM, said:

Congratulations to larry    :P  I also went under your time CA but by 0.02 of a second lol Ive updated the link in the first post :)

:lol2:

I didn't check the time sheets this morning and so I got up and tweaked my setup and got into the 8's. I have this big O'l smile  :D on my face thinking I'm on top of the time charts. Exit the game and I see Larry & Dom had made major jumps ahead Michael and I'm going  <_<  :(  

Well back to the track............. :gpler:

Nice time Larry  :wow2:

The thing is, this track is so unforgiving and precise, one little mistake and your race is over. Should be an interesting Thursday night, hopefully a better one for me then last Thursday.  <_<

PS:  CA, you're missed on the track, no doubt about it!!  :alien:

Edited by Dale, 02 March 2008 - 08:16 AM.

Dale

Posted Image

Posted Image

"You don't drive this car, you just point it in the right direction and pull the trigger". Nelson Piquet

--------------------------------

#8 Larry_Sheehy

Larry_Sheehy

S4 MRC GPC79 CHAMPANZEE

• Mybroga
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Online Racing, cycling, hiking, all other outdoor activities and of course Family.

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:02 PM

Thx guys....I'm sure this will give Dom something to shoot at for a day or two :gpler: ....The key to this track (well there are alot of keys here) for me is T3...tough to keep your momentum going and still not carry it too wide. I'll post the setup I'm using.....it's actually just a modified gearing Ricard setup. Again for me my qual and race setups will be quite a bit different in order to be able to hold it on the track for the whole race.  :thumbup:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Dom77

Dom77

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 06:42 AM

Updated the 1st post with a williams lap with larrys gears. My setup in the forum if u want to try it online :)

Edited by Dom77, 03 March 2008 - 06:43 AM.

REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL

#10 Dom77

Dom77

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:01 PM

Uploaded my Tyrrell/Lotus 79 hotlaps for Season 6

REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL

Sim Racing Links