• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Pr qvist

Pr qvist

• ADC
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 08:28 AM

Have ADC a team for this?

I am thinking of joining since rFactor supports driver changes and all :). Probably will join a SSR team if we get enough people but am wondering if more here runs in Wosec? I ran with it in GTR but then they had to close the server.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Mark Casey

Mark Casey

Mr. Nobody

• ADC
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 01:50 PM

The Wosec N2003 series excluded me last season due to my existing on the other side of the planet.
I can't see this changing so I'll be excluded again.
Besides driver changes though I think rF will need an NRTV style application in order to accomodate the 24 hour Lemans for next year

Edited by Mark Casey, 06 December 2006 - 01:52 PM.

O.K. John. So...when ARE we gonna cut and run??

#3 RaceFreek

RaceFreek

Chuck Curtis

• ADC
  • 380 posts

Posted 07 December 2006 - 05:38 PM

View PostMark Casey, on Dec 6 2006, 07:50 PM, said:

The Wosec N2003 series excluded me last season due to my existing on the other side of the planet.
I can't see this changing so I'll be excluded again.
Besides driver changes though I think rF will need an NRTV style application in order to accomodate the 24 hour Lemans for next year

Looks loke the WODEC will be shuting down it servers soon. :(  http://www.wosec.co....p?showtopic=263

Chuck
Anger is one leter short of Danger

#4 Pr qvist

Pr qvist

• ADC
  • 3,187 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 04:54 PM

Again! Grrrrrr
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Jim Carvalho

Jim Carvalho

• ADC
  • 4,117 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 12:11 AM

What would it take for ADC to run some GTP races? Aren't there enough of us to at least make a 45 minute "sprint" race worthwhile?

Jim
"The best dividends on the labor invested have invariably come from seeking more knowledge rather than more power." Wilbur and Orville Wright.

#6 Mark Casey

Mark Casey

Mr. Nobody

• ADC
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 01:48 PM

I guess this means it's time to put my copy of N2003 into mothballs...was tiring of the sporadic BSOD's anyway.
O.K. John. So...when ARE we gonna cut and run??

#7 mogwai

mogwai

• ADC
  • 950 posts
  • Interests:iRacing, long format Sportcar racing

Posted 29 January 2007 - 07:04 PM

View PostJim Carvalho, on Dec 9 2006, 12:11 AM, said:

What would it take for ADC to run some GTP races? Aren't there enough of us to at least make a 45 minute "sprint" race worthwhile?

Jim

One would hope so Jim...i loved the mod but only have limited time.  Maybe Arturo's post will help generate some consistent interest.  Maybe monthly races or bi weekly races would be good?

Enough people like the mod enough and rave about the mod enough that there should be some willingness to run it regularly.

mog

Sim Racing Links