How Did The New Mod Work For You?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Craig Hunter

Craig Hunter

• GPLVOR
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Radio control planes (IMAC), softball, shooting. Volunteer at the airport, tour docent at The Old Globe Theater. Touring. Civil war history. Astronomy.

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:44 PM

I couldn't find the server so I logged onto Phil's server and joined up with some of the other guys. Had a good time. I like this mod more than I thought I would. Some of the guys thought the tires had to much grip but it was fine for me---but, of course, I'm not exactly fast.

Fuel consumption was more than I expected but I was able to duck into the pits for fuel. What are the plans for fueling in league races?  Are you planning on mandatory stops or stopping as needed?
Posted Image

Posted Image
Age is a state of mind.

#2 Dom77

Dom77

Ascari's right hand man !

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 10:06 PM

Race was ok until i lost it leading! 50minute race we wont need a pitstop :)
Typing using the COLEMAK Keyboard Layout!

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!
                        Jack Lalanne Face Workout! How To Poop Properly! Pooping 2.0

#3 Phil Ashio

Phil Ashio

• Mybroga
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Racing Cars, watching Cars race, computers, computer games, Wife and kids. Not necessarily in that order.

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:27 AM

All went well. No issues. I like the cars. I love the sounds.
It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird.

#4 Leo Menegucci

Leo Menegucci

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 03:11 PM

I got disconnected but that was my ISP. The mod worked fine no bugs. So tires will last 50 min race? What about fuel tank?

#5 Dom77

Dom77

Ascari's right hand man !

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

Fuel tank should last 25litres lasted 15mins :D it has 90Litres so thats fine. Tyres need to test :)
Typing using the COLEMAK Keyboard Layout!

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!
                        Jack Lalanne Face Workout! How To Poop Properly! Pooping 2.0

Sim Racing Links