• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:34 AM

Mod in use: Enduracers SP2 - Be sure to have downloaded and installed SP2. Otherwise, you will be rejected from the race!!!!
Classes allowed: GT1 / GT2

Track: Spa-Francorchamps 2010

Download link http://www.adrive.co...lic/YV2H4j.html

• Race Weekend Start Time: - 24:00amGMT, 20:00EST
• Practice Length: 60-minutes
• Qualifying Length: 30-minutes
• Warm up Time: 5-minutes
• Race Length: 2x30-minutes
• Race (Environment) Start Time: Variable, but typically @2:00 PM Local time
• Time of Day Multiplier 1x
• Mandatory pit stops: 1 PitStop for fuel OR tyres is MANDATORY - Be sure to make your calcs correctly
• Fuel Usage: x2
• Tire Usage: x2
• Mechanical Failures: Normal
• Damage Multiplier: 100%
• Flag Rules: Black Only w/ Blue Flag Warnings
• Race Start: Standing Start
• Allowed Driver Aids: Auto-Clutch
• RaceTime Scaled: x1

Note 1: Server is hosting this track. Feel free to join whenever you can to get practice. If you do not know the password, send me a PM, though I did not change it. It is the same password already in use by the server.

AP

#2 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:35 AM

Please, notice we are going back to the old startime: 24 GMT // 20 EST !!!!
AP

#3 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:58 AM

Bump :)
AP

#4 Jeff Greuel

Jeff Greuel

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:40 PM

Me thinks I'm going to miss this one ,I'll be out of town taking my youngest Daughter out for her 24th birthday  :beerchug: (along with my oldest and 2 Grand kids and wife of course ) man I'm getting old  :blink:

#5 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:49 PM

View PostJeff Greuel, on 25 March 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

Me thinks I'm going to miss this one ,I'll be out of town taking my youngest Daughter out for her 24th birthday  :beerchug: (along with my oldest and 2 Grand kids and wife of course ) man I'm getting old  :blink:

LOL!! Sorry you can΄t make it, but family comes first !! Say Happy Birthday to your youngest daughter and enjoy the ride!! :)
AP

#6 TerryMcMahon

TerryMcMahon

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:03 AM

View PostJeff Greuel, on 25 March 2012 - 04:40 PM, said:

Have a good one Jeff, and YES you are getting old, just like most of us   :trink4:

#7 Aleks Simonov

Aleks Simonov

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

Nice racing, thanks Arturo and Terry for first race! In second race I was concentrate on Terry and we both missed Eau Rouge and got huge damage to a car. I was lucky not to damage wheels and engine and so was able to get to pit. Only thing left was to beat Ignacio's fastlap, it was hard on damaged car, but I did it. And yes, I was surprised to finish 2nd. Grats Arturo!
Russian Midnight

#8 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:23 PM

As it happens with all classic tracks, in spite all modifications made to Spa, races are tough. In the first one, I put all my hopes on keeping Aleks behind after getting in 1st position at T1. Well, it did not work since a slight touch from behind put me on the wrong side coming out of La Source and I spun. So, being in 2nd position was not that bad, but I made the same mistake one lap later, and Terry could pass me. Fortunately, my car was ok so I could get back to 2nd position but there was no way to catch Aleks by then.

In the 2nd race, Terry spun at the back of the track and I could avoid his car by luck. Then Ignacio spun coming out of La Source so I got 1st position and I could finished there, mostly due to the misfortunes of other drivers.

Nice races. Tough ones as usual. Just need to get more training :)
AP

#9 Tidge

Tidge

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:F1C , and Rfactor. Also I am a private pilot and I build and fly Giant Scale R / C airplanes. Golf, Motorcycles.

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:23 AM

Sorry guys, I was a bit under the weather last night, shouldn't even have been racing.

Congrats to the winners.

#10 Omar Gomez

Omar Gomez

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

I arrived last night about the time of classification, without a good setup for the race. Unfortunately my computer did not work quite right, because the FPS dropped to + -6. Impossible to drive well. Conclusion not finalize any of the two runs. Congratulations to the winners
Take your Time (Do it right)

#11 Aleks Simonov

Aleks Simonov

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:32 AM

View PostArturo Pereira, on 26 March 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

Well, it did not work since a slight touch from behind put me on the wrong side coming out of La Source and I spun.

Art, if I hitted you, my apologies, I was sure I could avoid contact, going to the wall before first turn. I saw you spun on exit of T1, so thought you mistaked with acceleration.
Russian Midnight

#12 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 05:55 AM

View PostAleks Simonov, on 28 March 2012 - 03:32 AM, said:

Art, if I hitted you, my apologies, I was sure I could avoid contact, going to the wall before first turn. I saw you spun on exit of T1, so thought you mistaked with acceleration.

HI Aleks :)
No worries. The touch was very light but I almost lost the car, entered the turn a bit wide and, trying to keep you behind, make a mistake on the exit. A racing incident + my own mistake :)
AP

Sim Racing Links