Sportscars Division - Season 13Th Schedule And Rules

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 gpracer

gpracer

Geoff Heard

• ADC
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, ex-competitor in GP250 class motor cycle racing. Race engineer for GP125 competitor at National and International level.
    Flying, achieved pilots licence in 1992....then kids came along and flying vanished......lol

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:07 AM

View PostArturo Pereira, on 05 April 2012 - 10:02 PM, said:

BTW Geoff, I have posted many notes about these cars. Check them at this thread !!

http://forums.speedg...showtopic=34970

Thanks mate....I've copied them for my own reference.
Geoff.

#22 gpracer

gpracer

Geoff Heard

• ADC
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, ex-competitor in GP250 class motor cycle racing. Race engineer for GP125 competitor at National and International level.
    Flying, achieved pilots licence in 1992....then kids came along and flying vanished......lol

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:18 AM

Not sure this is the right thread, but can someone tell me why my peviously working fine rFactor now CTD every time I select ANY track? I've not changed anything in the installation and have re-installed the tracks in case there was a a corruption in a file somewhere....but no dice, still CTD on track selection....on or off line. Any ideas, need further information?
Geoff.

#23 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:17 AM

View Postgpracer, on 19 April 2012 - 12:18 AM, said:

Not sure this is the right thread, but can someone tell me why my peviously working fine rFactor now CTD every time I select ANY track? I've not changed anything in the installation and have re-installed the tracks in case there was a a corruption in a file somewhere....but no dice, still CTD on track selection....on or off line. Any ideas, need further information?
Geoff.

Hi Geoff,
No idea why you are having CTDs with an installation that, previously, worked ok. In the meantime, did you change any graphics setting, such as graphics cardīs drivers? If "no", please check you have changed some path to the tracks or to the EnduRacers mod.
AP

#24 gpracer

gpracer

Geoff Heard

• ADC
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:23 PM

View PostArturo Pereira, on 21 April 2012 - 10:17 AM, said:

Hi Geoff,
No idea why you are having CTDs with an installation that, previously, worked ok. In the meantime, did you change any graphics setting, such as graphics cardīs drivers? If "no", please check you have changed some path to the tracks or to the EnduRacers mod.

Fixed, did a fresh install...all working again.   :)

#25 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:26 AM

View Postgpracer, on 23 April 2012 - 11:23 PM, said:

Fixed, did a fresh install...all working again.   :)

Great news!!! I will set the server to host the next track in the schedule: Imola 1994. Check the forum later today!!
AP

Sim Racing Links