Zero Degree Racing Team Leader

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Bo Bruce

Bo Bruce

• oAo_admin
  • 4,519 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:01 PM

As of today, i have made the decision - a first in oAo - to ban Gabriele Maruca.
It remains to be seen what the team will do. they are welcome to continue -

the drivers that made up the team, were given the option to continue racing as the team, select a new TL, or disband and race as privateers.
all 3 chose to race as privateers, they will have the ability to join races same as all privateers, that being the lowest (now 5 privateers) on drivers standings page.

Gabriele has been invited to re-apply to the league should he change his manner of discussing the league, its rules, Stewards and myself.
hApPy TrAiLs

oAo League Admin:
http://oao-gpl.speedgeezers.net/start.html

#2 Gabriele Maruca

Gabriele Maruca

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:41 AM

I officially request the team's logo, the team itself and my name and likeness to be removed from the oAo site.
I've already sent you an e-mail about this, the League is on vacation, SO FIX IT.
"Keep calm and go flat out!"

#3 Bo Bruce

Bo Bruce

• oAo_admin
  • 4,519 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:39 AM

excuse me Mr.Maruca, but no such email has been received, nor is there any indication of such in spam folder or junk email.
please send again - or if this post suffices, i will make your requested adjustments in due time -  again, you're inability to communicate like a gentleman astounds me.
hApPy TrAiLs

oAo League Admin:

#4 Gabriele Maruca

Gabriele Maruca

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:44 AM

You're lying, since I've sent to xxx, which is your only known account.
Stop trying to skirt your way around things, you old coot.

No, I'm not a gentleman with liars and frauds, that should've been duly noted since the very first time.

#5 Bo Bruce

Bo Bruce

• oAo_admin
  • 4,519 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:15 AM

i have in the past received email from you to the address you listed - but the last email i got from you was 1-June... welcoming our newest driver.
hApPy TrAiLs

oAo League Admin:

#6 Gabriele Maruca

Gabriele Maruca

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:36 AM

View PostBo Bruce, on 17 June 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

i have in the past received email from you to the address you listed - but the last email i got from you was 1-June... welcoming our newest driver.

Then call up Comcast.
Either that, or you're lying skills are worse than Stefano Casillo's from Kunos, since I've sent you an e-mail yesterday at 5 past midnight and one today at 16:48 because you said you didn't get it.

#7 Bo Bruce

Bo Bruce

• oAo_admin
  • 4,519 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:17 PM

just checked.... nothing -  in my inbox, from my normal email.. but per your suggestion, i went to Comcast/email and there they are (2) duplicate emails of content, and both in SPAM.
so see?
as if i have any reason to lie to you (or anyone)

but tell me please, why so belligerent? so aggressive a tone?

yes, YOU were banned but not the team (ZDR)  i gave the drivers each the option to stay, to stay and take over as TL or leave and race as privateers. for record keeping purposes, i normally will keep such affiliations - history of oAo, drivers, teams etc.
your NAME and image do belong to you, altho legally, i suspect having joined oAo you relinquish some of that ownership as it relates to the league. however, since you asked so politely, i will delete your image.

thanks for resending the email and suggesting i check w/comcast!
now, please, go away and leave me alone :D
hApPy TrAiLs

oAo League Admin:

#8 Gabriele Maruca

Gabriele Maruca

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:11 PM

View PostBo Bruce, on 17 June 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

just checked.... nothing -  in my inbox, from my normal email.. but per your suggestion, i went to Comcast/email and there they are (2) duplicate emails of content, and both in SPAM.
so see?
as if i have any reason to lie to you (or anyone)

but tell me please, why so belligerent? so aggressive a tone?

Well, just read back all the mailing between us two and the fact that you've made me pass for a delusional idiot. You know, things that make people belligerent.

View PostBo Bruce, on 17 June 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

"your NAME and image do belong to you, altho legally, i suspect having joined oAo you relinquish some of that ownership as it relates to the league. however, since you asked so politely, i will delete your image."

Isn't this your site's privacy policy? Please, tell me where I did sign to relinquinsh even in part my rights.

"Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.

Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.

Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.

Cookies
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties."

Damn, seems like NONE. So, pick up and delete all of it.
Yes, this includes not only my face and name, but also the logo of the team itself.

Oh, about the team, Yannick, Roberto and Tristan decided to disband everything and turn privateer.

I'll leave you alone when you fix it.

#9 bobho-in

bobho-in

Old Fart

• Members
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:Music, Cars, Yoga

Posted Today, 11:44 AM

this barrage of nonsense from Gabrielle is ridiculous.   I have known Bo through the league and through personal contact for close to 20 years.  I have never had any hint of a reason to call him a liar.  
The league owes Gabriele nothing and he owes everyone here an apology for his behavior.
It Doesn’t Matter How Slow You Go, As Long As You Don’t Stop - Confucius

Sim Racing Links