Cleveland

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Claudio Pablo Navonne

Claudio Pablo Navonne

• Members
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 04:20 AM

For the Cleveland race we should use this version: http://srmz.net/inde...493#entry162302
It does not differ from the one in the Schedule, but it is the "official" one as it is not beta. When I get back to Buenos Aires, where my "race" computer is, I'll test it, but I guess there won't be any problems.
Member of AtlasF1 GPL/NR2003/Mods/etc.

#2 Pepe Higdon

Pepe Higdon

• Members
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 05 January 2022 - 09:07 AM

So we install this one and change the 2022 seasons.ini folder to reflect this new track name (cleve60s)?

#3 snafu

snafu

• Members
  • 1,894 posts
  • Interests:GPL
    F2B (Control Line aerobatic model aircraft).
    Motorcycles
    Crown Green bowling

Posted 05 January 2022 - 03:50 PM

I was actually going to PM you about this after I tried it out and directly compared it to the one we had planned to use.

I'm very happy with this decision Claudio. I'm not a fan of airfield tracks as it take me ages to find braking points etc but this one is so much nicer than the one we had planned to use. I've put in quite a few laps since it's release (Trying to find those elusive braking points). and it's like chalk and cheese compared to the previous version. A top notch upgrade.

TTFN
John.

Edited by snafu, 05 January 2022 - 03:51 PM.

I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.

Fast, Cheap, Reliable. Choose any 2.

Beat it to fit, paint it to match..

1 in 4 people in the world are mentally unbalanced.
Look closely at 3 of your closest friends. If they seem OK it's probably you.

#4 mcmirande

mcmirande

• Members
  • 2,536 posts

Posted 06 January 2022 - 03:58 PM

View PostClaudio Pablo Navonne, on 05 January 2022 - 04:20 AM, said:

For the Cleveland race we should use this version: http://srmz.net/inde...493#entry162302
It does not differ from the one in the Schedule, but it is the "official" one as it is not beta. When I get back to Buenos Aires, where my "race" computer is, I'll test it, but I guess there won't be any problems.

I didn't test it either and also I'm not in my "racing-computer city" but I agree with Claudio.  I think that's THE version of Cleveland.

Cheers, Marcos.
Posted Image Posted Image

Sim Racing Links