• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dom77

Dom77

Ascari's right hand man !

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:38 PM

Work in Progress so i do the other cars by monday/tuesday.

Most cars need Rear wing around 6 Front wing 1/6 depending on the car and your driving style. These setups should be stable enough.

Some examples 1/6 3/4 2/5 mainly to keep your braking marker the same at turn 1 ;)

Monday update - TeamRedline special adapted their jarama setup to Long Beach.

If you have any problems putting the powerdown try increasing PowerSide Diff to 20-30.

Tuesday update - I may have uploaded default setups for some cars sorry guys! All setups are all verified. Try them out :)

Attached Files

Edited by Dom77, 11 March 2008 - 11:29 AM.

Typing using the COLEMAK Keyboard Layout!

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!
                        Jack Lalanne Face Workout! How To Poop Properly! Pooping 2.0

#2 G_Campbell

G_Campbell

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:00 PM

Got to playing in the Golden Tub tonight...

Arrows, A2, Mk2.

The firm suspension and damping make for a lively ride, but at least I can make it turn and maneuver!  It still feels slightly heavy in the front.

I've got a 2mm rear disk that deliberately overheats and fades just as I'm turning into the hairpins - poor man's stability control!  This may not work with your specific braking technique.  Keep an eye on the temps...

3 rear wing is more than enough.  You might try two, although I was getting loose in the last left hander before the tight hairpin.

It's just a hair slower than my BT-48 setup.  The V8 lunge largely counteracting the Brab's more nimble handling and slight top speed edge.

Attached Files

Posted Image

#3 Dom77

Dom77

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 06:21 AM

Monday update - All new setups

I do the alfa  :huh: and Ligier next.

Updated arrows replay as well got down to 1.20.32

Edited by Dom77, 10 March 2008 - 10:17 AM.

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!

#4 Dom77

Dom77

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 11:25 AM

Tuesday update - I may have uploaded default setups for some cars sorry guys! All setups are all verified. Try them out :)

Edited by Dom77, 11 March 2008 - 11:28 AM.

REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL

#5 tovari

tovari

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 04:26 PM

Are these setups downloadable?

"The error returned was:
Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again."

Edited by tovari, 27 November 2008 - 04:27 PM.

#6 Dom77

Dom77

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 27 November 2008 - 09:33 PM

here u go

View Posttovari, on Nov 28 2008, 03:26 AM, said:

Are these setups downloadable?

"The error returned was:
Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again."

Attached Files

REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL

#7 panmario

panmario

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:33 AM

Good setup but i can't download :(

Sim Racing Links