• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RaceFreek

RaceFreek

Chuck Curtis

• ADC
  • 380 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 09:25 AM

Hi guys I started a new race team at SSCA http://sscarace.com/ It will be run in the Lights class and use the Toyota Chassis. I will be running it in the special event with a new team member on the 16th. After this we will be joining the series and need more drivers. If you are interested please email me and I will get you singed up on the team. The team name is The Gentleman's Racers Group (TGRG) If you decide to join my new team it will have to be a series long commitment.

Also if the ADC wants to field a car at this event it is a two man team 96 laps and 1 disco use any car.

Thanks
Cya at Laguna on Friday
Chuck
Anger is one leter short of Danger

#2 RaceFreek

RaceFreek

Chuck Curtis

• ADC
  • 380 posts

Posted 05 December 2006 - 11:24 AM

The Gentleman's Racer Group (TGRG) is now a full and working team. We are 4 now and ready to roll. We may try to pick up 2 more for Le Mans but will keep it like this for now.

The team:

Chuck Curtis
Bob Wharton
Tiago Costa
RJ Anderson

Chuck Curtis

#3 RaceFreek

RaceFreek

Chuck Curtis

• ADC
  • 380 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 08:18 AM

Today is the debut race of TGRG race team. We will be racing the SST Lightning 750 (Fasturd) We have 2 cars entered # 171 & 172. This should be a hoot. :)

Car 171 taken out early (rear ended) :( Car 172 finished 18th aout of 34 :) not bad for a first time team.

The team:

Chuck Curtis
Bob Wharton  
Tiago Costa
RJ Anderson

Chuck Curtis

Ps we have 5 drivers now and are looking to add 1 more so if someone here wants to drive with us that would be nice.

Edited by RaceFreek, 16 December 2006 - 02:03 PM.

Sim Racing Links