S6 R09 Spa- How Was Your Race?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Adnan Dizdarevic

Adnan Dizdarevic

• Mybroga
  • 290 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:38 PM

Not the one to remember for me. In practice week I got a set up that I liked and was able to do low 2:11 with it  in race config. Came qualy time my best was high 2:10 with small rad and qualy tyres....2:09 was possibile but I did not put it together... Start, it was my turn last night to get stuck behind not moving car in front and end up damaged (second time this season). Funny thing is that this time Gabe and I reversed positions for a change... :beerchug:  Unfortunatelly, front wing and bar picked up damage in the process and that was not a good thing for spa... I needed quite few laps and some spins to relearn "new" set up. While I was able to do low - mid 2:12's on medium fuel during the week, with damaged car I was only running 2:14's. Cost me a lot as balance of the car was affected badly. Nevertheless, I was making a hope for 5 - 6 position. Had a long fight with Kevin where gap was always between 2-5 seconds. After Eric had a spin, there was 3 of us. Fun! :beerchug:  After Kevin had some trouble in eau rouge I was able to catch a draft and get inside in braking zone. Kevin, seemed to move his brake point waay too late, lost control and get in my side in chikane trow me in the wall. End of Race.

I hope your mom will get well fast Larry!

Sorry to hear about your decision Boni. Hope you come back.

Nice that you stay Gabe!  :beerchug: I might be able to see purple dot far away in front of me next race.

Congratulation to Kimmo, Richard (new duo untouchibale?) and Gunny for superb driving. :beerchug:  :beerchug:  :beerchug:

Adnan

Edited by Adnan Dizdarevic, 20 February 2009 - 07:29 PM.

Posted Image

#22 Kimmo

Kimmo

• Mybroga
  • 485 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:48 PM

Hope your mum gets better soon Larry.

#23 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:09 PM

I might open a can of worms with what I'm gonna say now but...what the hell was doing Dom driving a Renault RS12?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This time it blew-up really spectacular! When I realised it was about to go, I gave the accelerator pedal an extra kick and shot the revs up to 12,000…just to make quite sure.

Jochen Rindt - Watkins Glen GP 1967

#24 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 04:11 PM

View Postpai, on Feb 21 2009, 03:09 PM, said:

I might open a can of worms with what I'm gonna say now but...what the hell was doing Dom driving a Renault RS12?

A full day and no answer...I'm talking about this with all the seriousness that this car switch didn't have.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This time it blew-up really spectacular! When I realised it was about to go, I gave the accelerator pedal an extra kick and shot the revs up to 12,000…just to make quite sure.

Jochen Rindt - Watkins Glen GP 1967

#25 Kimmo

Kimmo

• Mybroga
  • 485 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:41 PM

Aha... I was wondering why there were 4 Renauls on the grid...

Sim Racing Links