49 replies to this topic

#41 Andi Cole

Andi Cole

GTR2/GTL Advisor

• ADC Admins
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 03:42 AM

View Postracebends, on Jul 28 2007, 01:19 AM, said:

I would verry much like to race with you guys at ADC please inform me of how to sign up
or how to git on a list of entrants. I was informed that I have a patient driving style that
is complimentary to your views on clean racing.  my e-mail is JeffSimmerman@hotmail.com
  thank you ,
                     racebends

Hi, Jeff,

I've sent an email.

Andi.
http://picasaweb.google.com/andicole0 - http://andiscobra.blogspot.com/ - http://www.tomsrush.blogspot.com/
Intel Core i7 2600K, Asrock Z68 Extreme 7 Gen 3, 8GB Corsair Vengence, 250GB Intel 510 SSD, Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB, 2 x GTX480 SLI, 8800GTX. 2 x DVDRW. Win 7 SP1.Logitech Z5450, Zalman water cooling. Zalman Level 10 GT Case.G25 Wheel with ECCI pedals.

#42 R Kennard

R Kennard

• ADC
  • 488 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 09:09 PM

View Postracebends, on Jul 27 2007, 06:19 PM, said:

I would verry much like to race with you guys at ADC please inform me of how to sign up
or how to git on a list of entrants. I was informed that I have a patient driving style that
is complimentary to your views on clean racing.  my e-mail is JeffSimmerman@hotmail.com
  thank you ,
                     racebends

My first recruit, nice to see you onboard  :thumbup:  
There is a GTL race at Anderstorp North Monday night (quali 2100 / 9 p.m. eastern).  Should be a GTR2 race Thursday night and another on Saturday afternoon.

Cheers,

DK
a.k.a. wingboot
i7 920| EVGA X58 Classified | EVGA GTX 260 triple SLI | 6GB Corsair DDR3 RAM | ATCS 840 | Win 7 64-bit | Logitech G-15, G-25Posted Image

#43 Graham H

Graham H

• ADC
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 12:28 AM

View PostDDodge, on Apr 17 2007, 01:57 AM, said:

Thanks, guys.  David, I misstated in my earlier post - I meant that having a career mode that is needed to unlock tracks, etc. is consolish.  

By not being able to run the career mode, what does that mean?  no AI races, no school?

Don D

There is nothing you cannot do Don. The only thing you miss is the frustration of seeing that you cannot run on a track that is closed, until you have run an AI race on a particular track that is open, or doing some driving lessons. Then you have the dubious pleasure of running the race required and "achieving" the unlocking of the track.  

After adding the file, you can still run races against the AI you can still do all the school lessons. The game still keeps track of which school lessons you have run.

In GTR2 you dont have winnings money and the need to purchase cars as in GTL. So in GTL you "miss" more. But then in GTL you can make a player first and then add the cheat file. The player added first retains it's career mode with need to win races and buy cars.

regards
Graham    Posted Image

Posted Image

#44 Dennis Glaasker

Dennis Glaasker

• ADC
  • 2,067 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:37 AM

View PostGraham H, on Aug 1 2007, 06:28 AM, said:

.....and then add the cheat file.

regards

Argh... never thought you were a cheater Graham  :D  :D  :D  :beerchug:
GTR 1&2 ADC Victories : 4                            
GTR 1&2 ADC Top 5 positions : 45                      
GTR 1&2 ADC Racestarts : 100                            
GTR 1&2 Scuderia Twente Endurances : 22
GTR Evo Scuderia Twente RC Series : 1
STES Season II final position : 5th
STES Season III final position : 9th  

Posted Image  

Posted Image

#45 TheSnail

TheSnail

• ADC
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 12:38 AM

hey all
         Well the funny fella in the red suit has left > Gtr2 which has GTL   ,question is are there any no cd patchs avail?
The only thing,I'll pass Wind

#46 Jim Carvalho

Jim Carvalho

• ADC
  • 4,095 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 01:27 AM

I'm not sure about those patches, myself; but I did send you a PM.

Jim
"The best dividends on the labor invested have invariably come from seeking more knowledge rather than more power." Wilbur and Orville Wright.

#47 Steve Walsh

Steve Walsh

GTR2 European Director

• ADC Admins
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 08:57 AM

View PostTheSnail, on Dec 24 2009, 06:38 AM, said:

hey all
         Well the funny fella in the red suit has left > Gtr2 which has GTL   ,question is are there any no cd patchs avail?

Try these links:
GTR2 NoCD
GTL NoCD

SteveW
Posted Image

Posted Image

Team OFRacing
ADC Race Results

STES Season 2 runner up.
STES Season 3 runner up.

#48 Jim Carvalho

Jim Carvalho

• ADC
  • 4,095 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:43 PM

Thanks, Steve. Any problems with it, such as online play or adding mods or tracks?

Jim
"The best dividends on the labor invested have invariably come from seeking more knowledge rather than more power." Wilbur and Orville Wright.

#49 Rob Bakker

Rob Bakker

GTL European Director

• ADC Admins
  • 6,422 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:25 PM

Both work fine online and with all add ons. I think the GTR2 version is the same as this one at NoGrip.
I'm still using the one for GTR2.
But for GTL I switched to the German DVD. See more about that in the Window7 thread in the GTL forum.
Rob.

ADC GTL Race Reports - Statistics and GTL car specs.

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

#50 Jim Carvalho

Jim Carvalho

• ADC
  • 4,095 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 05:24 PM

Thanks Rob for the feedback.

Jim

Sim Racing Links