New Memer Likes To Race...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nils Lüdemann

Nils Lüdemann

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Cars (My old Audi 100), Motorsports, Sim-Racing, Rock Music, Model Building

Posted 26 November 2009 - 01:29 PM

Hi all!

My name is Nils, coming from Scheessel. That´s between Bremen and Hamburg, northern Germany. I´m 33 years old, and a big fan of Racing sims, driving for 4 years online, mostly GTL, and since a while my favorite is the GPC79 mod for rFactor. Momentary I´m member in the german VR league, which drive GPC79 championships. In two weeks there is the last Race @ Montreal, and I´m searching a second league which drives historic F1 mods, for example the GPC79.

My other hobbies are my 20 year old Audi 100 5-Stroke, motorsports, rock music and a little bit model building.

Would it be possible to join your league for racing with the ´79 (if you run a current season with them)? If yes, what do I have to do? Many thanks for your feedback! :beerchug:
- AMD 64 XP 6400+, Asrock ALive Dual E-SATA2
- 4.0 GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 9800GTX+ PCIe 1GB
- Logitech Driving Force Pro

#2 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 06:45 PM

View PostNils Lüdemann, on Nov 26 2009, 04:29 PM, said:

Hi all!

My name is Nils, coming from Scheessel. That´s between Bremen and Hamburg, northern Germany. I´m 33 years old, and a big fan of Racing sims, driving for 4 years online, mostly GTL, and since a while my favorite is the GPC79 mod for rFactor. Momentary I´m member in the german VR league, which drive GPC79 championships. In two weeks there is the last Race @ Montreal, and I´m searching a second league which drives historic F1 mods, for example the GPC79.

My other hobbies are my 20 year old Audi 100 5-Stroke, motorsports, rock music and a little bit model building.

Would it be possible to join your league for racing with the ´79 (if you run a current season with them)? If yes, what do I have to do? Many thanks for your feedback! :beerchug:

Hello Nils :)

Nowadays this division of MRC is kind of down, more than two months without activities :(

If you are interested in racing GPC79 in another league, PM me and I will help you ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This time it blew-up really spectacular! When I realised it was about to go, I gave the accelerator pedal an extra kick and shot the revs up to 12,000…just to make quite sure.

Jochen Rindt - Watkins Glen GP 1967

#3 Nils Lüdemann

Nils Lüdemann

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Cars (My old Audi 100), Motorsports, Sim-Racing, Rock Music, Model Building

Posted 27 November 2009 - 05:22 AM

View Postpai, on Nov 27 2009, 01:45 AM, said:

Hello Nils :)

Nowadays this division of MRC is kind of down, more than two months without activities :(

If you are interested in racing GPC79 in another league, PM me and I will help you ;)

Hi!

PM sent ! :trink4:
- AMD 64 XP 6400+, Asrock ALive Dual E-SATA2
- 4.0 GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 9800GTX+ PCIe 1GB
- Logitech Driving Force Pro

Sim Racing Links