New Setups Soon


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Dom77

Dom77

    Ascari's right hand man !

  • Mybroga
  • 892 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mauritius Island

Posted 22 April 2010 - 08:08 AM

Hi i be uploading my old 79 setups and also testing the Formula Armaroli mod & 75 mod IPE soon.

Stay tuned soon for setups once i get my PC setup again for racing.

I'm more rusty then Schu ;)

Edited by Dom77, 22 April 2010 - 11:55 PM.

Typing using the COLEMAK Keyboard Layout!

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!
                        Jack Lalanne Face Workout! How To Poop Properly! Pooping 2.0

#2 Dom77

Dom77

    Ascari's right hand man !

  • Mybroga
  • 892 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mauritius Island

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:09 AM

Test Setup 1.04.5 with 50litres of fuel just testing the mod at present. Easy setup to drive probably abit too much wing for kyalami, but im rusty :) Tomorrow or monday Suzuka GP4!

Realfeel FF settings default in controller.ini & also MaxForceAtSteeringRack=-1500.000000 for my Momo FF

Attached Files


Typing using the COLEMAK Keyboard Layout!

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!
                        Jack Lalanne Face Workout! How To Poop Properly! Pooping 2.0

#3 MongoMuller

MongoMuller

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 03:47 PM

View PostDom77, on 22 April 2010 - 08:08 AM, said:

Hi i be uploading my old 79 setups and also testing the Formula Armaroli mod & 75 mod IPE soon.

Stay tuned soon for setups once i get my PC setup again for racing.

I'm more rusty then Schu ;)

That would be great if you could upload your old 79 setups...it appears some of the links are broken for the setups you posted before.  I just discovered this mod recently and its fantastic...unfortunately finding setups has been difficult.

#4 Moadib

Moadib

    Junior Member

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:09 AM

View PostMongoMuller, on 25 July 2010 - 03:47 PM, said:

That would be great if you could upload your old 79 setups...it appears some of the links are broken for the setups you posted before.  I just discovered this mod recently and its fantastic...unfortunately finding setups has been difficult.
Was there ever an update on this? Not sure if the plan changed to upload the old ones - I searched the forums but couldn't see a new thread.

Would be great if it was possible to do, as always great to get a baseline with 79s, especially if trying out a new car :-)

#5 Dom77

Dom77

    Ascari's right hand man !

  • Mybroga
  • 892 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Mauritius Island

Posted 03 November 2010 - 12:42 AM

Im still alive but theirs other good mods out there! Im taking a break from simracing until Rfactor 2 comes out. The 91 mod looks very interesting i may do some laps :)

View PostMoadib, on 31 October 2010 - 05:09 AM, said:

Was there ever an update on this? Not sure if the plan changed to upload the old ones - I searched the forums but couldn't see a new thread.

Would be great if it was possible to do, as always great to get a baseline with 79s, especially if trying out a new car :-)

Typing using the COLEMAK Keyboard Layout!

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!
                        Jack Lalanne Face Workout! How To Poop Properly! Pooping 2.0




Sim Racing Links