#1 Dom77

Dom77

Ascari's right hand man !

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:45 PM

Old setups from Season 5 :P

Attached Files

Edited by Dom77, 03 June 2009 - 11:05 AM.

Typing using the COLEMAK Keyboard Layout!

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!
                        Jack Lalanne Face Workout! How To Poop Properly! Pooping 2.0

#2 BoniPiket

BoniPiket

• Mybroga
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Tennis, Music, Racing Simulators

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:16 AM

:bowdown:
Saint Dom77 !!!
...Protector of the Hard of Driving...
...thanks for the tech tips, too! I´m still working on them, hope they´ll cease my frame rate desease!
Posted Image
Luiz De Boni

#3 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 03:37 PM

This new setup feels very good, although I still don't get the hang of it, thanks to the new diff I think.

It should work great at Zolder :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This time it blew-up really spectacular! When I realised it was about to go, I gave the accelerator pedal an extra kick and shot the revs up to 12,000…just to make quite sure.

Jochen Rindt - Watkins Glen GP 1967

#4 Dom77

Dom77

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:04 AM

Old setups from Season 5 above :P

Edited by Dom77, 03 June 2009 - 11:05 AM.

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!

#5 Dom77

Dom77

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:51 PM

setups for Jacarapagua, improve from season 5 setups i hope :P

Race 81litres should do :)

Attached Files

Edited by Dom77, 04 June 2009 - 02:51 PM.

REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL

Sim Racing Links