• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#141 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:28 AM

Great vid Phil! You captured some great battle out there. It's the one I enjoyed most, you are getting creative in choosing good camera placings for taking shots.

One thing: that Argentine Anthem...it doesn't sound like the real one :huh: something is wrong there...

Now I have a great souvenir for my first victory, thanks again Sphilberg! :thumbup:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This time it blew-up really spectacular! When I realised it was about to go, I gave the accelerator pedal an extra kick and shot the revs up to 12,000…just to make quite sure.

Jochen Rindt - Watkins Glen GP 1967

#142 Phil Ashio

Phil Ashio

• Mybroga
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Racing Cars, watching Cars race, computers, computer games, Wife and kids. Not necessarily in that order.

Posted 21 March 2009 - 02:01 PM

View Postpai, on Mar 21 2009, 10:28 AM, said:

Great vid Phil! You captured some great battle out there. It's the one I enjoyed most, you are getting creative in choosing good camera placings for taking shots.

One thing: that Argentine Anthem...it doesn't sound like the real one :huh: something is wrong there...

Now I have a great souvenir for my first victory, thanks again Sphilberg! :thumbup:

The anthem I was uncertain about. I listened to a couple of version's from YouTube and then found a rock version. Sorry about that. I do not think that I have ever heard the Argentinian anthem before.
It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird.

#143 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

This is the original Argentine Anthem:

This is one version done by a guitar player, it should give ya an idea of how should it sound with electric guitars, as the ones you have been posting in your vids:

And I forgot: the Deep Purple songs really killed me :punk: the start of the race with House of Pain was terrific! :bowdown:

Edited by pai, 21 March 2009 - 03:15 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This time it blew-up really spectacular! When I realised it was about to go, I gave the accelerator pedal an extra kick and shot the revs up to 12,000…just to make quite sure.

#144 Phil Ashio

Phil Ashio

• Mybroga
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Racing Cars, watching Cars race, computers, computer games, Wife and kids. Not necessarily in that order.

Posted 21 March 2009 - 04:39 PM

Well I know that Kimmo like Van Halen. You Love Deep Purple. If I can I try to add what you guys like into the vid's. These video's are for all of you MRC dude's. I am just trying to do what I think people will like and will go well with the video.

Here is the link for what I used.

I am sorry that I was wrong about the anthem. What did I choose then?

Thanks.
Mike

Edited by Phil Ashio, 21 March 2009 - 04:46 PM.

#145 Larry_Sheehy

Larry_Sheehy

S4 MRC GPC79 CHAMPANZEE

• Mybroga
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Online Racing, cycling, hiking, all other outdoor activities and of course Family.

Posted 21 March 2009 - 06:02 PM

Thanks Phil....Another good one :thumbup:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#146 Phil Ashio

Phil Ashio

• Mybroga
  • 350 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:36 PM

Here is OldRing.

http://www.vimeo.com/3839282

Enjoy.

#147 Kimmo

Kimmo

• Mybroga
  • 485 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:22 PM

Good one. You managed to find some racing in a somewhat deserted race  :boxing:

#148 Phil Ashio

Phil Ashio

• Mybroga
  • 350 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:20 PM

Thanks. I am glad that you enjoyed the vid. It was a tough edit. I am sure I missed stuff but, 3 guys finished the race out of 13!! Most guys were so spread out. Top 3 were not even close for good camera shots after about 5 laps. Maybe I am just getting too picky. Eric and Joseph had an awesome battle.

Edited by Phil Ashio, 25 March 2009 - 03:21 PM.

#149 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:47 PM

Couldn't watch it completely yet. ISP went down last night again :soapbox:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#150 Kardum31

Kardum31

Community Misguided Youth

• Members
  • 202 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 03:58 PM

Just a general suggestion here--I really appreciate the fine work you do with these Phil--but I personally would prefer rollbar camera shots to driver's-eye view for the onboards to give it more of a TV-style feel.
Posted Image

Posted Image

BATracer - Browser-based Racing/Management Game

Sim Racing Links