Imola How Was Your Race.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Phil Ashio

Phil Ashio

• Mybroga
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Racing Cars, watching Cars race, computers, computer games, Wife and kids. Not necessarily in that order.

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:46 PM

I finished.Well done to the guys on the lead lap.  :)
It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird.

#2 Dom77

Dom77

Ascari's right hand man !

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:48 PM

P3 qualifying but daniel got me at turn 1 then tried my best to keep up with larry and daniel after larry made a mistake giving up 2nd. But i made a mistake and lost 5seconds and lost the chance of a podium.

Congrats to Pablo, Larry and Daniel. Next up Anderstorp! Waiting on the replay now and results from Gunny.

Edited by Dom77, 30 April 2009 - 07:50 PM.

Typing using the COLEMAK Keyboard Layout!

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!
                        Jack Lalanne Face Workout! How To Poop Properly! Pooping 2.0

#3 James Sikora

James Sikora

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:54 PM

I managed to finish (one lap down)...but that is pretty typical for me.  <_<

Only ten drivers...that's not good at all!! :angry:

Jim :gpler:
Posted Image

#4 Adnan Dizdarevic

Adnan Dizdarevic

• Mybroga
  • 290 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:45 PM

Qualified 5th 1.5 sec down to pole. Another typpical appereance :) In warm up however third fastest did awake some hopes that leading the race in Dijon until last lap was not result of everybody else sleeping...
Start was o.k. lost one or two spots but was confident that I can make it up. In lap two, got hit by Jonathan braking for the chicane. Unfortunatelly left rear suspension was bent resulting in car not driving strait anymore and oversteering in left corners. Two sec / lap slower at least. Just carried on to the finish hoping I can keep Jonathan behind. It looks that his car was even in worst shape as he made some mistakes that left me alone for rest of the race. Earned fifth after Leo retired.
Just 10 drivers was another disappointment.
Let us see if next one will be better in terms of appereance and close grid...
Thanks to Gunny for providing server and Dom for organising everything.

Congrats to Podium. Well earned.

Gabs, where were you?!!!

Adnan

Edited by Adnan Dizdarevic, 30 April 2009 - 08:48 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Gunny

Gunny

S2 MRC GPC79 CHAMPANZEE

• GPLVOR
  • 1,359 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:53 PM

Replay and xml files

sorry I missed the race but I got too much _hit going on.

Attached Files

#6 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

View PostAdnan Dizdarevic, on Apr 30 2009, 11:45 PM, said:

Gabs, where were you?!!!

I'm not taking part on Season 7 :( not enough time for practicing and racing properly :angry:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This time it blew-up really spectacular! When I realised it was about to go, I gave the accelerator pedal an extra kick and shot the revs up to 12,000…just to make quite sure.

Jochen Rindt - Watkins Glen GP 1967

#7 Larry_Sheehy

Larry_Sheehy

S4 MRC GPC79 CHAMPANZEE

• Mybroga
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Online Racing, cycling, hiking, all other outdoor activities and of course Family.

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:05 PM

Oh come one Gabs...Who said you have to race proper??? :P

A pretty exciting race for my part. Pablo was in a league of his own tonight..Way to go Pablo!  :beerchug: I showed up in the wrong car and was actually excited to hear I had a slightly better one. (M29 compared to a M28). Very little practice this week...Still trying to keep myself in the mood to race and just too busy with _hit about the same as Gunny I figure. Anyway I ended up starting P2. I actually got off to a pretty good start right on Pablo's tail but he was faster for sure and I never pressured him. Daniel was faster early in the race and caught me after a few laps. Then I gave a little too much gas at the two lefts and went off. So Daniel got by and it was all I could do to keep up. I would close the gap but miss a break marker following close behind. Then catch up and drop back..up..back..up...back...until Daniel went off at the two lefts. From there I was too far back to even think of catching Pablo..and Daniel must have had problems as he dropped back further. Ended up P2. Super battle Daniel....You were very consistent :thumbup:  On to wherever we go next!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:31 PM

View PostLarry_Sheehy, on May 1 2009, 02:05 AM, said:

Oh come one Gabs...Who said you have to race proper??? :P

You should say: who said you were racing properly? :lol:

Standings will be ready tomorrow, sorry, I'm not as fast as CA.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This time it blew-up really spectacular! When I realised it was about to go, I gave the accelerator pedal an extra kick and shot the revs up to 12,000…just to make quite sure.

#9 Dom77

Dom77

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 03:49 AM

Ok i checked replay the top guys had 2 wheels for the majority of the race. So no problems there.

I know this track was a tricky track not much room for error. Anderstorp should be more suited to closer racing. We should see more guys for that race, some had other commitments.

You can find link to Anderstop through the link in the calendar link below. I figure out the race laps by sunday. I have Gabriel do the results and upload them soon.

Enjoy your weekend!

Dom

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!

#10 pflores

pflores

• Mybroga
  • 175 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 10:27 AM

great race for me..

but larry was not in great shape so..

but hey, my race was perfect, no big mistakes (i went wide in acque minerale and cut the chicane through the grass because i missed the braking lol).

I saw Daniel keeping Larry behind but then i saw he went out :/. Bad for my friend, but 1-2 for mclaren hehe.

PD:  I was close to winning in imola in the past. A couple of times, but never could. Yesterday, i won. And today, is 15 years since Senna left us..  Oh..
I will remember this hehe.

Edited by pflores, 01 May 2009 - 05:49 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Dom77

Dom77

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:22 AM

Standings updated for Round 1 just click on my MRC S7 link ;) Big thanks for Hristo for giving me space on his site and also Gabriel doing the layout and the donkey work! As for Jonathan i give you a warning, next time its back of the grid. Adnan did finish the race so that saved you!

http://racingleague....r/DriverCh.html

Edited by Dom77, 02 May 2009 - 04:32 AM.

REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL

#12 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:48 AM

Thanks Hristo :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Sim Racing Links