Mrc Gpc79 Signup

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#1 C.Ascari

C.Ascari

S1-S3 MRC GPC79 CHAMPANZEE

• Administrators
  • 7,001 posts
  • Interests:Kicking everyones ass in a race.

Posted 29 February 2008 - 10:48 PM

This thread will serve as the waiting list for the thursday night league. I should mention as well, drivers who are on the waiting list will be able to practice online with us, so it gives them a good chance to meet the other drivers, and maybe get some help if it's needed and prepare for the league when they do get a chance at a seat.

Driver and Country

1.Mike Harun - USA
Who Said : "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day, teach a man to feed a fish and round round we go !"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MRC GPC79 HOMEPAGE
SEASON 6 STANDINGS
MRC GPC79 LIVE TIMING
MRC GPC79 HOTLAPS

C.Ascari rFRacing License

Posted Image

#2 Jeeve

Jeeve

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Interests:RC 1/8 kyosho inferno 4x4 nitro buggy .28 bigblock<br />IL2-sturmovik flightsim, RTS(warcraft3, warhammer40k)<br /> !!!GP79!!!<br />Photoshop.<br />Metallica<br />Dire straits<br />Richie Hawtin<br />Extrawelt<br />Alien saga, Zodiac, No country for old men, Unforgiven, the departed.

Posted 13 March 2008 - 01:14 PM

Oh yes i defenitly want to race u guys.
Leaugue or practise. There are way to few GP79 drivers online.
I did a few seasons(NR2003) in GNC and CTS trucks in bigmac.
It's GP79 i want though, it's the best!!!

Jef Vannijlen - Belgium
BURN THE HERETIC, KILL THE MUTANT, PURGE THE UNCLEAN!

#3 C.Ascari

C.Ascari

• Administrators
  • 7,001 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 10:22 PM

Hi Jef !

I have you on the short list, and actually, you could be next in line if anyone bails, as I haven't heard from Darin or Risto lately.

Check your PM's !

Welcome to MRC GPC79 !

CA
Who Said : "Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day, teach a man to feed a fish and round round we go !"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MRC GPC79 HOMEPAGE
SEASON 6 STANDINGS
MRC GPC79 LIVE TIMING
MRC GPC79 HOTLAPS

Posted Image

#4 avatar7

Hristo Itchov

• Members
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:43 AM

View PostC.Ascari, on Mar 14 2008, 04:22 AM, said:

Hi Jef !

I have you on the short list, and actually, you could be next in line if anyone bails, as I haven't heard from Darin or Risto lately.

Check your PM's !

Welcome to MRC GPC79 !

CA

My name's Hristo and I'm from Bulgaria, not Bolivia! LOL

I don't know when I'd be able to race again, but atm - no. Feel free to occupy the top step in my absence though. :)
"If in doubt - flat out" - Colin McRae (1968-2007)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 C.Ascari

C.Ascari

• Administrators
  • 7,001 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 09:28 AM

Ooops heheheh, sry Risto, I couldn't bloody remember   :)

Ok, thx for the info dude.

CA

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MRC GPC79 HOMEPAGE
SEASON 6 STANDINGS
MRC GPC79 LIVE TIMING
MRC GPC79 HOTLAPS

Posted Image

#6 alexmartini

alexmartini

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:30 AM

Hristo, why are u not racing anymore?!

#7 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:39 AM

I'm having hard times on attending this league. It's not just arriving for race on thursday, I'm clearly in need on LOTS of practice for each race, and I just don't have enough time for doing that.

With that, it's just plain unfair that I'm having assigned one of the best cars of GPC79 (Ligier) and just making it gain dust on the garage.

So, CA, I suggest that you give the Ligier to another simracer who can take this with the responsability Mybroga deserves, and put me on the bottom of the waiting list. If I manage to open some space in my schedule, I'll tell ya and you give me that nice Merzario for racing :). Deal?

I want to say thanks to all guys here who were really polite with me, some of them gave me a BIG help with this, specially Sir Dom, who took a lot of his time for helping me set my profile and car  :bowdown:

I'll keep track of Season 4, as I was doing before entering the league, and I'll be waiting 'till that Saturday Morning Racing is ready :)

Cheers and good luck to all guys. Don't let Larry Sheehy take the championship before half season!  :blink:   :gpler:   :lol:

Gabriel.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This time it blew-up really spectacular! When I realised it was about to go, I gave the accelerator pedal an extra kick and shot the revs up to 12,000…just to make quite sure.

Jochen Rindt - Watkins Glen GP 1967

#8 alexmartini

alexmartini

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 March 2008 - 09:38 PM

I'll take that ligier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 C.Ascari

C.Ascari

• Administrators
  • 7,001 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 10:28 AM

Ok Pai , well it's sad to see ya go, and if your schedule opens up , your more than welcome, just let me know.

As for the Ligier, Dom suggested we put someone else into it, but Alex seems desperate as well hehehe.

Go ahead Alex , she's all yours. I'll switch ya over. Team Wolf is losing a driver as well, Aldova is retiring.

So we'll have an extra spot there if someone comes along. I should be able to run with you guy's next thursday, and I'll likely take the 3rd Arrows.

:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MRC GPC79 HOMEPAGE
SEASON 6 STANDINGS
MRC GPC79 LIVE TIMING
MRC GPC79 HOTLAPS

Posted Image

#10 alexmartini

alexmartini

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:05 PM

oh a LIGIER? FOR ME?!?!?!?!?!?! Sweet Jesus mother of God, I LOVE MY AGENT!!!!!!!! Thank you!

#11 Dom77

Dom77

Ascari's right hand man !

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:39 PM

This means we have 4 ligiers? Jeff, Alex, Kinst and I? :)
Typing using the COLEMAK Keyboard Layout!

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!
                        Jack Lalanne Face Workout! How To Poop Properly! Pooping 2.0

#12 alexmartini

alexmartini

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:40 PM

No, Dom, u have been promoted to the Alfa team! :D

#13 oliver

oliver

• Members
  • 446 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 01:45 PM

alex in a ligier?

trust me, you want him complaining about his car... if he's not complaining about it he'll complain about something else... and IT'S NOT GONNA BE PRETTY!!!

plus it sets a bad precedent, the biggest crybaby gets what he wants... now everyone's gonna be a crybaby ;)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 alexmartini

alexmartini

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:12 PM

I did not get this car by crying, I got it by old fashioned lobbying, begging, and bribes. And the promise to take you out in every race you wannabe yank-fake canadian nancyboy!

#15 Bo Bruce

Bo Bruce

• oAo_admin
  • 4,901 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:01 PM

for those of us that know Oliver and Alex are lovers, these little tater-tots or what ever the french call them are cute, but i'm concerned that those outside this lover's quarrel might be a little put off by the exchanges, embarrassed at the least, and maybe wondering if this is the environment they want their children to be witness to or exposed.

happily satisfied in the cards i was dealt, you'll get no such 'lobbying' from me - ever.

kiss-kiss lovers, and now make up and be nice
hApPy TrAiLs

oAo League Admin:
http://oao-gpl.speedgeezers.net/start.html

#16 alexmartini

alexmartini

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:38 PM

I'd like to make it clear that I dumped Oliver!

#17 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:49 PM

View PostC.Ascari, on Mar 17 2008, 01:28 PM, said:

Ok Pai , well it's sad to see ya go, and if your schedule opens up , your more than welcome, just let me know.

As for the Ligier, Dom suggested we put someone else into it, but Alex seems desperate as well hehehe.

Go ahead Alex , she's all yours. I'll switch ya over. Team Wolf is losing a driver as well, Aldova is retiring.

So we'll have an extra spot there if someone comes along. I should be able to run with you guy's next thursday, and I'll likely take the 3rd Arrows.

:)

Thanks for understanding, you're a really cool dude  :beerchug:

I'm also happy to know that you'll be racing again :)

Alex, treat that lovely french car in a nice way :gpler:

GO GO GO TEAM LIGIER!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

This time it blew-up really spectacular! When I realised it was about to go, I gave the accelerator pedal an extra kick and shot the revs up to 12,000…just to make quite sure.

#18 alexmartini

alexmartini

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 03:54 PM

I am polishing it right now - after long beach in the alfa, believe me, that ligier is a treasure! Only thing I am deciding on is with or sans the front wing version ...

#19 pai

pai

Gabriel Legnini

• Mybroga
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 04:49 PM

just follow dom :)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 alexmartini

alexmartini

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:39 PM

He refuses to post a time so I have no idea what the base is :))))) Guess we'll know soon enough though - but as Adnan says, now that I left the Alfa, I'm just gonna have to accept the Rubens role which isn;t too bad if u ask me!!!!

Sim Racing Links