8th March 2007
Email Fletch. firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's some information you should know before starting to race GTR2 with the ADC.
We race GTR2 mainly with the original tracks and cars and at Version 1.1. Add-ons will be fully tested before inclusion in any ‘pack’ that we put together. Each race has a race director from the team of Andi Cole, Steven Scholten, Rob Bakker, James Legault and David Kennard. They are in a position to make decisions and control the race server.
If you would like to sign up or need additional info, please send a message to Andi (email@example.com) or any of the race director team they will provide you with the necessary info to join our races.
The general rules for an ADC race are:
- "Gentlemanly" driving behaviour
- Set your GTR2 game connection speed to Cable/DSL regardless of your Internet connection speed.
- Try to complete the race, at least stay connected until the race finishes.
- No speeding in the pit lane and observe the lights.
- One pit stop is mandatory to include adding fuel and/or changing tyres.
- We run a pole sitter controlled formation lap in GTR2.
- No overtaking before Turn 1 (after Eau Rouge at Spa).
- No weaving or brake warming during any formation lap.
- No unnecessary chat in Qualifying and race.
- In the event of a collision be ready to send a 'Sorry' or 'No Problem' chat message.
- If you have caused someone else to leave the track please wait for them to return to the track.
- The faster guys are responsible for safe overtaking.
- Slower guys give way on the straights.
- Try to keep at least two wheels on the tarmac at all times.
- Do not get involved in on-line arguments send any complaints to the race director.
- Don’t forget to note where the pit lane speed limit comes in and how the pit boards work.
GTR2 races are every Thursday evening on different tracks and with different cars. You can find the racing schedule in the calendar in the upper right corner. Every race has its own topic in the forum where the details are announced and the race can be discussed. If someone hosts a practice session it will also be announced in the relevant topic. The time schedules for the races:
European races (CET)
19:15 Server up for Q2
19.30 Race - 30 minutes not pit stop no pace lap) No Warmup
20.15 Server up
20.30 Qualifying 2
20.55 Warming up
21.00 Race start
22.00 Race finishes (60 minutes including 1 stop and pace lap @ 80kph)
American races (EDT)
21.00 Server up Q2
21.35 Race 1 Start (20 minutes no pit stop)
21.55 Race 1 Finish
21.55 Race 2 Practice
22.10 Race 2 Start (20 minutes no pit stop random grid)
21.35 Race 2 Finish
We use the following game settings:
Tyre wear: normal
Aids allowed: automatic gearbox, automatic clutch
Start: rolling start after pace lap.
Cockpit view: not enforced
Races are available through the SimBin/10Tacle Lobby and are named ADC followed by the track name.
In addition we run monthly Big Races on the 3rd Saturday of the month, timed so that EU and US people can both join in.
http://forums.speedg...hp?showforum=69 (Please note the ‘donation’ button)
http://forums.speedg...showtopic=13825 (New members please read.)
British GT Track Pack http://www.nogriprac...hp?filenr=13436
Silverstone Fix For above Silverstone fix
Road America http://www.nogriprac...php?filenr=1658 V1.0
Road America Texture patch http://www.nogriprac...php?filenr=1711 V1.0
Nordschleife http://www.nogriprac...php?filenr=1883 V1.00
Lotus Exige Mod http://www.nogriprac...php?filenr=2642 V1.1
Oulton Park http://www.nogriprac...php?filenr=2812 V2.01
Caterham Mod http://www.eloc0.co....D.v1.1.GTR2.rar
Sebring (v1.0): http://www.mediafire.com/?ytett3njt2j - link updated, old one did not work
Laguna Seca - http://www.nogriprac...php?filenr=1952
Mid-Ohio (v1.0) - http://emac.sportpla...p;t=6333#p52550
Lotus Elise Cup Pack - http://www.nogriprac...php?filenr=1798
* Mosport 1977 (v4.0) - http://www.nogriprac...hp?filenr=13089
* Daytona Road Course (v1.0) - http://www.nogriprac...php?filenr=2318
* Castle Combe 2005 v2.0: http://www.nogriprac...hp?filenr=15696
(Please have the "British GT Track Pack" above also installed if possible, Thank You)
* Nurburgring GP: http://www.nogriprac...hp?filenr=15164
*Kyalami (v1.0): http://www.nogriprac...php?filenr=3080
* Curitiba (1.3): http://www.nogriprac...php?filenr=7460
* Puebla (v1.2): http://www.nogriprac...php?filenr=6509
* Melbourne (v1.1): http://www.nogriprac...php?filenr=2999
Edited by David Kennard, 07 March 2009 - 12:07 PM.