Pit Reset Files

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Michkov

Michkov

• Members
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:01 AM

Hello everyone I've created a set of modified lp files to ease resetting the car in the pits. When installed it should allow you to reset in the pits and the cars should respawn were you stopped them instead of the racingline/area.

Install instructions are included in the readme. Any further questions/problems post here and I'll try to address them.

Thanks to Dale for helping test.

Attached Files

I just wanna race

#2 Robert Fleurke

Robert Fleurke

• Members
  • 2,316 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:29 PM

View PostMichkov, on 23 January 2015 - 02:41 PM, said:

For us it's only available at Reims. Which is marginal on fuel if memory serves right.

Ah so we need to do a fuel reset in the pits, as some will not be able to use Lee's pitstop patch, right? Interesting, does remind me of MoG, when we were allowed up to 2 fuel resets I think in a 100% race. However we spawned on the pitstraight ofcourse...

Anyway, good job Michi, must have been a lot of work finding out for each track.

#3 Claudio Pablo Navonne

Claudio Pablo Navonne

• Members
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:30 PM

I think D1 should run in Pro Reims. All we have GEM It would be proper to use the patch of Lee, which do not use GEM (which is a free choice as far as I know) might choose to drive the car saving fuel.
When we choose to use this track full GP, I had in mind this possibility: who wants to run with a Lotus or Eagle is free to do so, but must think your race strategy.
Member of AtlasF1 GPL/NR2003/Mods/etc.

#4 Michkov

Michkov

• Members
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:02 AM

Here is a set of lp files for S19. When installed it should allow you to reset so the cars should respawn in the pitlane instead the track

Install instructions are included in the readme. For any further questions/problems post here and I'll try to address them.

PS: Bugatti is missing, due to problems modifying the AI files. I don't think I can find a workaround but if I do I'll naturally updated the attached archive.

Continue on for later season reset files

Attached Files

I just wanna race

#5 Bo Bruce

Bo Bruce

• oAo_admin
  • 4,864 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:31 AM

this folder contains all the files for each track that allows a sh-R to be made in pit lane, and NOT be dropped on the racing surface.

each folder with the zip file, has a s20 track and 6 files.
Be sure to back up your existing files before copying them to each track folder!!

thanks to the efforts of Michi Kovacs for doing all the work!

obviously D1 drivers do not have to install these, as D1 races 'pro' (no sh-r)

Attached Files

hApPy TrAiLs

oAo League Admin:
http://oao-gpl.speedgeezers.net/start.html

#6 Bo Bruce

Bo Bruce

• oAo_admin
  • 4,864 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 03:29 PM

much thanks for doing this work to Michi.

what they are is in each folder the file(s) so that when(if?) you do a Sh-R, IN A PIT BOX you are NOT placed on the racing surface, but rather, in pit lane
.is this REQUIRED to do? well, no i can't force you and even if i could insist, the only way to tell is IF you use a Sh-R during the event.but at the risk of affecting someone else's race,

its a quite simple function.each track has its own folder (attached) just unzip the master file, on seeing each track, get the file(s) it holds and copy to your GPL track of same name ~ in all cases, other than Spa67, there is only 1 file for each track.

thanks bruce
===============================================================Here are the reset files for the season. Install them using the instructions found in the readme.   If you find any errors tell me so I can fix them.MK

Attached Files

hApPy TrAiLs

oAo League Admin:

#7 Bo Bruce

Bo Bruce

• oAo_admin
  • 4,864 posts

Posted 27 January 2019 - 05:15 PM

Same files as i emailed earlier.
just in case you don't check email as often as i do :)

gents... thru the efforts of Michi Kovacs, thanks Michi!

the attached is a zip file with MINrace,  or MAXrace  LP files.
one for each track on schedule.

it is HIGHLY recommended you install each file in the appropriate track folder.
when you do, you might want to rename the existing file, as these files are not 100% w/ Ai/offline

what it does is, when you are in a pit box, and do 'shift-r'.. you are not placed ON TRACK, but instead, remain in the box!
how fantastic!
it is safer for on coming cars on track - not being interfered with :)

the league thanks you
and i thank you!

Attached Files

hApPy TrAiLs

oAo League Admin:

#8 Rudolf Goertz

Rudolf Goertz

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:music, motorsports, super-8 film, old racing bikes