Gtp Installation Steps
Posted 30 November 2005 - 12:20 PM
GTP 1.1 (http://www.redlinede...tp2/gtphome.php)
Now that you have all things ready
If you have a NR2003 version installed allready leave it as it is and follow this instructions.
Same if you haven't installed NR2003
1. Put the NR2003 CD in your cd drive.
2. If the Autorun menu will show up close it.
3. Open your explorer and navigate to your cd drive.
4. Look for setup.exe and start it.
5. Install NR2003 in something like C:\GTP
6. Patch it with the Official Patch 22.214.171.124
You can get the patch online or here: http://www.bhmotorsp...3/downloads/792
7. After patching start it and make sure it runs
8. Start the GTP installation
9. When asked where to install .... browse to the folder where the NR2003.exe would be from the freshly installed version of Papyrus Nascar Racing 2003 you just installed (C:\GTP in our example)
10. After the Installation make sure to run config.exe in your freshly installed NR2003 (C:\GTP in this example)
When you start GTP make sure that 3D sound is turned off.
I will add needed items like this:
Road America http://www.hillcrest...hp?cid=3&lid=30
Mexico City http://www.wosec.co....xicocity2k6.rar
Oulton Park http://www.wosec.co....acks/oulton.rar
Brands Hatch http://www.thepits.u...brands_v1.0.zip
Laguna Seca http://www.bhmotorsp.../download/11034
GTP Zone track.ini's http://www.mosportgp...ack_Patches.zip Not working !!!
Use this in track.ini:
[ track_gtp ]
track_asphalt_grip = 1.04
track_tire_heat = 1.25
track_tire_wear = 1.20
track_tire_wear_loss = 0.11
track_tire_wear_exp = 1.02
Homepage for further information: http://www.gtpzone.com
How to add tracks to your GTP installation: http://www.redlinede...wtopic.php?t=63
Posted 05 December 2005 - 05:02 AM
That's EXACTLY what I was asking about.
Posted 15 December 2005 - 07:08 AM
As a trial, can you let me know what laptimes I should be running consistently on an upcoming circuit and I'll work towards that.
Posted 15 December 2005 - 07:40 AM
Keir, on Dec 15 2005, 02:08 PM, said:
For Norisring 0:45 - 0:46 If you're faster, no problem here
Posted 15 December 2005 - 08:51 AM
John_Leonhardt, on Dec 15 2005, 06:19 AM, said:
John, the best ring version for NR 2003 is the 1970īs version from theuspits released some months ago!
Downloadlink, ini.file and a John Prather Sauber setup/replay can be found here: GTP Zone
Posted 16 December 2005 - 11:13 AM
Where are these? I've looked in some of the original track folders but I can't see them.
Edit: never mind, found them.
Edited by Keir, 16 December 2005 - 11:14 AM.
Posted 16 December 2005 - 01:26 PM
A couple of questions:
Do we need to dip the throttle when we change gear in these beasts?
Where can I download the ADC car / livery?
I'll stop hassling soon I promise.
Posted 16 December 2005 - 08:37 PM
Posted 27 December 2005 - 01:41 PM
I tried going to vroc website, to see if there's a separate install, but it seems to be down.