Short Cinematic At The End Of The Year Of Your Best Moment This Year?

cinematic best moment

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MK3424

MK3424

Kayo M.. Camera man

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 02:00 PM

Hi guys,

As you know, i'm recording my races ever since i got my recording software up and running, aswell as i've been editing them before they are being uploaded to Youtube.

As the season is coming to a close.... i wonder if you guys are interested in this project:

(For now probably only division 2)

Replays of races are downloadable and so it is possible to record footage from past races, but i need your help:

I would like to ask if you have a very specific memorable moment in a race, that you would like to be featured?

Bet it a overtake... a long battle... or even a near miss.

I'm thinking about playing these back in the reverse order of the final season results, so that everybody gets a chance to be featured on it...

For now it's just an idea... but i wonder how you guys think about it?

#2 Aljones

Aljones

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 05:22 AM

very good idea Kayo !
" Racing is Life, the rest is just .... waiting "

#3 Michkov

Michkov

• Members
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 10:11 PM

I'd love to see a highlight package of the races .Going through the race reports should give you a rough guide where the action is. The problem I'm having is I cant keep track of when something happened during the race though so some searching would be involved.
I just wanna race

#4 MK3424

MK3424

Kayo M.. Camera man

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 01:35 PM

View PostMichkov, on 15 October 2018 - 10:11 PM, said:

I'd love to see a highlight package of the races .Going through the race reports should give you a rough guide where the action is. The problem I'm having is I cant keep track of when something happened during the race though so some searching would be involved.

I'm talking about the best moment that each driver had this season... not just all races...

So, every driver submits a best moment by telling which race, what lap it starts (and ends if its a battle that took a couple of laps) and we would discuss what camera would be the best for that situation and when i record it, i would show him the clip and if he agrees, i will use it, and i would go to the next driver and ask him of his best moment and so on.

#5 Michkov

Michkov

• Members
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:38 AM

I shall dive into the archives then.
I just wanna race

#6 Michkov

Michkov

• Members
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 01:55 PM

The first ten laps of todays D1 race at Oakes should provide plenty of action.
I just wanna race

Sim Racing Links