• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:20 PM

Schedule

Event # Race Day Track Event
1 05/12/11 Sebring12h Sebring 12h Course
2 19/12/11 A1-Ring Austrian GP
3 09/01/12 Road Atlanta SCES Road Atlanta SCES
4 23/01/12 Silverstone 2011 2011 British GP (Wing Circuit)
5 05/03/12 Road America 1998 Texaco/Havoline 200
6 19/03/12 Spa-Francorchamps Belgian GP
7 02/04/12 Mosport 09 09_Mosport_GP
8 16/04/12 Imola 1994 San Marino GP - 1994
9 30/04/12 Daytona Roadcourse Daytona Roadcourse v1.1
10 14/05/12 Hockenheim  German GP - GP4
11 28/05/12 Rouen VLM Rouen-Les Essarts 1955-70
12 11/06/12 LeMans 2004 SNL SNL LeMans 2004

SportsCars Division - Season 13 Rules

1. Mod to be used
We will run the Enduracers mod v1.1 for rFactor. This mod can be downloaded from our forum or from rFactorCentral or the Enduracers mods site.
The complete season will consiste of 12 races and will start on November 28th, 2011.
From the 4 original classes, we will use ONLY the GT1 and GT2 classes.

2. Races
All races will consist of a 60min Practice session, a 30min Qualifying session, a 5min Warm-up session and next the official races, that will be 30m  long each. All races will take place on Mondays, according to the Schedule.
Our server is named as: Atlas rFactor at the rFactor race list. It is setup this way:

Max Clients/Drivers: 103
Race Weekend Start Time: - 24:00GMT, 20:00EST_EDT
Practice Length: 60-minutes
Qualifying Length: 30-minutes
Warm up Time: 5-minutes
Race Length: 30-minutes each race
Race (Environment) Start Time: Variable, but typically @2:00 PM Local time
Time of Day Multiplier: Variable
Mandatory pit stops: As Required
Fuel Usage: x2
Tire Usage: x2
Mechanical Failures: Normal
Damage Multiplier: 100%
Flag Rules: Black Only w/ Blue Flag Warnings
Race Start: Formation/Standing Start
Allowed Driver Aids: Auto-Clutch

Full course yellows will be on.

The password to access the server will be send to each driver through a PM at our forums:
You will need to register at the Speedgeezers forums to race with us. All drivers must use their real names to join the server. We prefer if you also use your real name at the forums, but this is not mandatory. The Practice sessions will start at 24:00GMT, 20:00EST_EDT.

3. Race Format and Starting procedure
All races will be 30min long. All races will be 1x timescaled.
All sessions (Practice, Qualifying and 2 Races) for all events will start at 2:00pm (server time).
Damage will be set to Normal. Full course yellows are on.
The starting procedure will be the standard standing start, with NO formation lap. It is not allowed to pass before the S/F line when the green comes.
The order for the grid for the second race will be determined by the server.
For safety reasons, it is highly recommended that, when faster cars pass slower cars, that they flash their lights to show their intentions. It is also highly recommended that slower cars also flash their lights to let the car behind know they are ready to be passed.

4.  Restarts
Restarts will only occur because of a server malfunction that involves at least 20% of the drivers, period.

5. Championships
We will host a Drivers Championship and, if there is interest, a Team Championship.
Before the start of the season, all drivers must select a car from the ones available for each Class. He must also reserve a number for that car. All drivers must use that car and number for the full season, though one change of car is allowed during the season. Drivers can compete at both classes, so they can select one car per class, but will get points for the class they compete with.
Drivers can use one of the listed cars and numbers, OR they can submit their own cars. Those cars MUST use the numberplates and other IDs as provided by AtlasF1. They must use the Class colors as follows:
GT1: Green
GT2: Orange

Teams of up to 2 drivers are allowed.
Drivers will receive 20 additional points for finishing each race. If you do not complete the entire race, you will be awarded a percentage of the 20 points depending on the percentage of the race you completed. All drivers that start a race will receive their % of the basic 20 points, even if they finish the race in 13th position or higher.
In addition, the top 12 finishers will receive points as follows:

Position Points
1 20
2 16
3 14
4 12
5 10
6 8
7 6
8 5
9 4
10 3
11 2
12 1
Best 10 out of 12 races will count for both the Drivers and Teams Championships.

6. Chat
No chatting is allowed after the official Qualifying Session starts. Only 'Pit In' and 'Pit Out', or similar, are allowed. If it would be possible, leave the 'sorry' for the post race comments.

7. Incidents and Protests
If you feel an incident has unfairly affected your result then it's your responsibly for bringing it to the attention of the League Admins by submitting a protest. A description of your accusation is required together with a replay of the incident.
While normally the Admins will only review protested incidents, it is in his rights to review anything that took place during qualifying or a race. If an offense is serious enough, a penalty may be issued without a formal complaint being filed.
All complains/protests must be send to the Admins up to 24hs after the race is finished.
Penalties can range from just issuing a warning, to adding seconds or laps to a driver's race results, to loss of points, disqualification, suspension and banishment from the league.

8. Race Reports
All drivers are encouraged to post his comments about each race, either positive or negative. However, we will not tolerate any flame war here. If somebody would want to discuss an incident in public, it is ok, BUT keeps flames out of the thread. That discussion/analysis must be useful to avoid other incidents, not to find a guilty of charge.
All other AtlasF1 Legends League rules are in effect.

Edited by Arturo Pereira, 28 November 2011 - 07:08 AM.

AP

#2 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:22 PM

Please, check the first post and let me know if there are some mistakes there. I will upload the AtlasF1 Class stickers tomorrow and will post these schedule and rules and some well known forums. Anyway, you can invite any driver that, as soon as he gets the rules clear, he will be admitted. Tell those drivers they should present themselves here at the forum so I can PM them the password to access the server.

Lets get going :)
AP

#3 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:37 PM

Reserved Numbers

#2 Arturo Pereira - Aston Martin GT1
#7 Juan McMahon
#9 Terry McMahon
#27 Jeff Greuel - Corvette GT1
#29 Jeff Goldner
#71 Tidge Speed - Saleen GT1
AP

#4 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:38 PM

Server is up hosting Sebring 12h from now on. Use it :)
AP

#5 Rusty Cragars

Rusty Cragars

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:00 PM

looks good Arturo, thanks!

#6 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:18 PM

View PostRusty Cragars, on 16 November 2011 - 03:00 PM, said:

looks good Arturo, thanks!

Hi Jeff :)
Remember to select a car and a sponsor so I can paint the car :thumbup:
AP

#7 Tidge

Tidge

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:F1C , and Rfactor. Also I am a private pilot and I build and fly Giant Scale R / C airplanes. Golf, Motorcycles.

Posted 18 November 2011 - 05:05 PM

Looks good to me Arturo, well done !   :thumbup:

Full course yellows should make things interesting.

#8 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:09 AM

Gentlemen,

Due to the fact that the forums were down for some days and so I could not publish the announcement for the first race, I decided to postpone the event for ONE week. Please, check the new schedule for more information. :soapbox:
AP

#9 Claudio Pablo Navonne

Claudio Pablo Navonne

• Members
  • 1,136 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:18 PM

Arturo:
        Count me please with Vette N28Attached File  06ALMS_Corvette Racing.rar   1.23MB   4 downloads :beerchug:
Member of AtlasF1 GPL/NR2003/Mods/etc.

#10 Rusty Cragars

Rusty Cragars

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 03:20 PM

I will be out of town for the rescheduled race, but I should be up for some practice tonight.

Jeff

#11 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:21 PM

Damn. Sometimes I can login here, sometimes I cant.

Guys, if the change in the schedule leaves some guys out, please, let me know and we can work that out. Imho, it makes no sense, being a few drivers, to let some guys out.
AP

#12 Rusty Cragars

Rusty Cragars

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:53 AM

View PostRusty Cragars, on 28 November 2011 - 03:20 PM, said:

I will be out of town for the rescheduled race, but I should be up for some practice tonight.

Jeff

sorry guys, I couldn't stay awake last night.
as for the opening of the season, I will be out of town Dec 2-14.

Jeff

#13 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:45 AM

Gentlemen :)

Let's get back to the tracks!! Due to family issues, I will be back at home on March 5th, so if you do not mind, I would like to move the schedule back one week so our next race will be hosted on march 12th if you do not mind. Let me know what you think !!!
AP

#14 Tidge

Tidge

• Members
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:F1C , and Rfactor. Also I am a private pilot and I build and fly Giant Scale R / C airplanes. Golf, Motorcycles.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:22 PM

View PostArturo Pereira, on 26 February 2012 - 07:45 AM, said:

Gentlemen :)

Let's get back to the tracks!! Due to family issues, I will be back at home on March 5th, so if you do not mind, I would like to move the schedule back one week so our next race will be hosted on march 12th if you do not mind. Let me know what you think !!!

Actually , that's perfect for me as that then puts us on the opposite week from the CMS league.

#15 Omar Gomez

Omar Gomez

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:23 PM

Ok march 12th !
Take your Time (Do it right)

#16 gpracer

gpracer

Geoff Heard

• ADC
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, ex-competitor in GP250 class motor cycle racing. Race engineer for GP125 competitor at National and International level.
    Flying, achieved pilots licence in 1992....then kids came along and flying vanished......lol

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:04 PM

Is it too late to have a go at this series Arturo? I've never raced rFactor online and would not mind having a go at it. If it's too late never mind, and I'll keep your next season in mind.
Cheers, Geoff.

#17 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:55 PM

View Postgpracer, on 04 April 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

Is it too late to have a go at this series Arturo? I've never raced rFactor online and would not mind having a go at it. If it's too late never mind, and I'll keep your next season in mind.
Cheers, Geoff.

Hi Geoff!!
No Sir, its never too late. I will post the links to the mod and to the carset so you can download and install everything you will need. I will also post setups for several cars, basically the Aston Martin. However, I will do this tomorrow in the morning since I do not have them at hand now!!

Welcome aboard :)
AP

#18 gpracer

gpracer

Geoff Heard

• ADC
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Motorsport, ex-competitor in GP250 class motor cycle racing. Race engineer for GP125 competitor at National and International level.
    Flying, achieved pilots licence in 1992....then kids came along and flying vanished......lol

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:35 PM

Thanks for your brilliant installation instructions etc. Art, all installed and working correctly. I've been on the server and done a dozen or so laps in the ALMS 07 Larbre Competiton DB9 #51 (my old racing number) with a best so far of 1:17.6. Is that anywhere near what you chaps are doing? I guess I need a yardstick to see where I'm at, and wether I'd be in the way....:)
Cheers, Geoff.

#19 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

View Postgpracer, on 05 April 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

Thanks for your brilliant installation instructions etc. Art, all installed and working correctly. I've been on the server and done a dozen or so laps in the ALMS 07 Larbre Competiton DB9 #51 (my old racing number) with a best so far of 1:17.6. Is that anywhere near what you chaps are doing? I guess I need a yardstick to see where I'm at, and wether I'd be in the way....:)
Cheers, Geoff.

WOW !! Youre my heroe!! Getting all that stuff going at the first try is amazing :) I will do some laps tomorrow and will tell you about my laptimes. I guess I was doing about 1m13s with the Aston, but I am not sure atm. :) Do not worry about laptimes for the moment, Keep the focus on being consistant and the laptimes will come :gpler:
AP

#20 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

BTW Geoff, I have posted many notes about these cars. Check them at this thread !!

http://forums.speedg...showtopic=34970

AP

Sim Racing Links