Race length: 75 laps
Start: Rolling Start behind pacecar
Fuel wear: 2x
Tyre wear: 2x
Weather conditions: sunny
Flag Rules: fullcourse yellows
Lucky Dog Rule: ON
Damage Multiplier: 50%
Startime for the practice session.: the usual one for the Oval Division: Tuesday, July 29th 0:00am GMT// Monday, June 28th, 20:00 EST

If somebody needs the password, post here and I will PM it to you. Server is running this track now, so everybody can get some practice before the official practice Important: set the car to SUPERSPEEDWAY configuration BEFORE loginning into the server !!!

Attached Files

Edited by Arturo Pereira, 27 July 2014 - 08:20 AM.

AP

#2 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:20 AM

Last race of this season, and 4 drivers with chances of winning :)

Not bad :D
AP

#3 TerryMcMahon

TerryMcMahon

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

Guys, Art was having trouble with his PC, we´ll know later on how it goes, as of now race is posponed...

Stay tuned  :)

#4 Donnie Yourth

Donnie Yourth

• ADC Admins
  • 5,085 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:17 AM

HA!  Now just three drivers running for the title.

:)

Hope you get it repaired soon, Art.

TY for the headsup, Terry.

#5 TerryMcMahon

TerryMcMahon

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:19 AM

Youre right Doni, He had won many titles already !!!!  :)

RAM issues they were, He took the machine to service, maybe they´ll have it fix for today, let´s cross fingers....

#6 TerryMcMahon

TerryMcMahon

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:10 PM

Ladies, Art´s PC will not be ready for tonite´s race so if everyone´s OK we´ll reschedule for next monday. :)

#7 Donnie Yourth

Donnie Yourth

• ADC Admins
  • 5,085 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:21 PM

Sorry to learn this, Terry.  I just hope that Arturo can get things straightened away without a lot of expense and aggrevation.

It seems most unlikely that I would have made tonight's finale in any event.  Last Friday, my Mother-In-Law, aged 86, suffered a major stroke and had to taken to hospital.  Word has just been received today that her prospects are dim.  My wife is at her bedside as I type this and won't be home from the hospital til dark...just about the time to ramp up for the Michigan race.  Under the circumstances, going sim racing hardly seems appropriate.  I'll be otherwise occupied.  :(

#8 Lee Simpson

Lee Simpson

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:42 PM

No race.  OK with me.

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law Doni.

#9 TerryMcMahon

TerryMcMahon

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:09 PM

Yeah sorry about that Doni, hope She gets better :)

#10 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:09 AM

Very sorry to hear about your Mother-in-law, Doni :(

I also hope she gets better asap!

About my PC... RAM was ok, graphics card memory was ok, so it had to be a software issue. After checking both memories and both hard drivers, I authorized the guys that checked the PC to restore the system to the state it was after some update. They did it and it did not fail again since then (last Tuesday).

So, fingers crossed, it seems the damn blue screen problema is over. The problema was described as "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA". That was the only part I could read before the PC restarted. God knows what the hell that means :(

So, let´s see when Doni is ok to race. My apologies for the inconveniences :(
AP

#11 Lee Simpson

Lee Simpson

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:05 PM

I'm leaving Saturday, for a week, to see my 94 year old mother in Greensboro, NC.  Won't be back for Monday's race, but have it anyway if everyone else is available.  There is no way I can climb to the top in the last race, and nobody remembers who finished second.

Good luck to all who race!

#12 Donnie Yourth

Donnie Yourth

• ADC Admins
  • 5,085 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:27 PM

I hope that you find her well, Lee.  My, my...  94 years is quite an age.

Oh, and...  Negative on participating without you.  Our Atlas CART98 series is so thin that even one member standing down for any reason means a postponement imo.

#13 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:42 PM

Let´s race on July 7th so everybody can be onboard. Ok?
AP

#14 Donnie Yourth

Donnie Yourth

• ADC Admins
  • 5,085 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:48 AM

Hard to say, Arturo.  Below, a mildly editied post of the text I just posted over at the ADC moments ago...

"...The situation with the M-I-L, Shirley, is very fluid.  It's been a week now since she suffered a massive stroke.  To hear the doctor's tell it, they are recommending the old Eskimo treatment  >> put her on an iceflow and let her drift away.  Myself and other family members consider this radical and grossly premature.  Shirley has shown some definite signs of improvement in the last 48 hours so holding out on the decision to abandon her to fate has seemed correct.  We do realize as well that her status can change for the worse in a heartbeat.

My wife visits the hospital daily and unfortunately for any opportunities to do sim racing, returns at just about the time the curtain goes up on evening GPL racing with the ADC(or rFactor CART98 racing with Atlas on Mondays, too, for that matter).  My attentions quite properly focus on her and the daily news and logging on for sim racing is just not up for consideration.

This situation is unlikely to change for heaven only knows how long.  You'll see me when you see me."

The above applies to our CART98 series, too, Art.  Bad scene.  :(

However...  Having said that...

This does not apply to Saturday races with Atlas in GPL.  My afternoons are largely free and I plan to make the F2 race at Enna later today.

#15 Arturo Pereira

Arturo Pereira

AtlasF1 Legends League

• Members
  • 4,085 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:45 AM

Sorry to hear that, my friend :( . Anyway, let´s keep in touch to see if we can make it on July 7th or 14th.
AP

#16 TerryMcMahon

TerryMcMahon

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:33 PM

Well maybe we can reschedule this only race for another day/hour, its just this one, I´m available at your will.

Let´s hope situation get´s better soon Doni :)

#17 Donnie Yourth

Donnie Yourth

• ADC Admins
  • 5,085 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:42 AM

Latest update, fellas...

The situation with the M-I-L, Shirley, has improved substantially.  I mean, just not with her but the 'collateral damage' effects it has on my family circle.

Shirley has progressed impressively through treatment and medication to the point that as of today, she will be transferred to a new ward in the hospital dedicated to rehabilitation.  This is a major plus.  Further, she is now eating food again, not the slop she'd been consuming for the last two weeks.  Initially, she couldn't swallow hardly anything.  Persistence by family members, notably, the wife's sister, in seeing that Shirley gets top-flight care has paid off.  It's early days and still much of a touch-n-go situation but we are quite suitably buoyed with the latest news.

So where does that leave me concerning Atlas?  Well...

The wife does not get back from the hospital til late...just about the time things would be ramping up for our typical Monday evening CART98 races...but the more relaxed situation now means that she's not near as strung out as she has been since this all started back on June 20th.  Having said that, I think that I can safely see my way to joining the gang to finally finish off the current S24 season.  Tonight?  Well, maybe...  I might be a trifle optimistic in saying that but I'd like to think that the glass is half full, not half empty.  :)

If not tonight, then next week...pending developments over the preceding six days...should be a lock.  Fingers X'd!

#18 TerryMcMahon

TerryMcMahon

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:44 AM

Let´s hear it from Lee then, are u back bud ? On my side today´s my youngest birthday but hopefully the party will be over before race start. :)

#19 Lee Simpson

Lee Simpson

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:46 PM

8:46P  sorry for the late response.  I'm back and available tonight or next week.

Great news Doni!

#20 TerryMcMahon

TerryMcMahon

• Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:59 PM

Hey Guys, just got into the server but no one´s there so I guess we´ll do it next week :)

Sim Racing Links