Time scale - Normal
Help allowed - Auto-Clutch
Damage - 50 %
Mechanical failures - Normal
Flag rules - None

Hockenheim 79 Track

Physics v4.1 Same as Round 1

Server I.P. address rf.gplrank.info MRC Championship Or Phil Ashio's server

Remember new time of 7pm Qualifying and Race time at 7.45pm ET US. So thats hour earlier then normal

Hopefully i get my new graphic card in a few weeks for the next race!
Typing using the COLEMAK Keyboard Layout!

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!
                        Jack Lalanne Face Workout! How To Poop Properly! Pooping 2.0

#2 Phil Ashio

Phil Ashio

• Mybroga
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Racing Cars, watching Cars race, computers, computer games, Wife and kids. Not necessarily in that order.

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:53 PM

Sorry about last week. I did not know that there would be a fun race until it was too late. Server is up now.
It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird.

#3 Phil Ashio

Phil Ashio

• Mybroga
  • 350 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Racing Cars, watching Cars race, computers, computer games, Wife and kids. Not necessarily in that order.

Posted 29 September 2009 - 05:23 PM

I have just discovered (thanks to Eric) that no one was able to log onto my server. For some reason the ip address had changed on the server and all the mappings on my router were pointing to the wrong ip address. The problem is now fixed and all is well again.
I do not think that I will be able to race at The Hock. I have a party to attend. Damn!! I really like this track. Oh well. I will try to be there.

Edited by Phil Ashio, 29 September 2009 - 07:58 PM.

#4 Dom77

Dom77

Ascari's right hand man !

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 12:27 PM

Race tonight hopefully on MRC server if Hristo can update it if not on Phil's server enjoy the race guys. :) Next race we work on weight handicaps.

COLOSTRUM - Is the "immune milk" Supercharged with 97 immune factors and 87 growth factors. Colostrum is 3 times more effective than tamiflu.
VITAMIN D3 - Avoiding getting the colds/flu 1,000 IU per 25 lbs of bodyweight http://www.iherb.com/Vitamin-D                    
REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL
Workouts from Gym Jones, the guys that trained the actors from 300 movie Save the Boobies!! Detect Breast Cancer Sooner!

#5 avatar7

Hristo Itchov

• Members
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 05:25 PM

I suppose MRC is dead now. Nobody on Phil's server with 9 mins left to run in pre-planned Qualifying that nobody reset to either.

EDIT: Well, I stayed on the server and Eric and Craig logged in. Do people realize  we moved to 1 hour earlier, at all? I suppose not... We still need someone to reset the weekend properly too and skip to Qualifying in 30 minutes... if more people come at all! I'm getting a bit pissed off TBH.

Edited by avatar7, 01 October 2009 - 05:32 PM.

"If in doubt - flat out" - Colin McRae (1968-2007)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#6 lukewarm54

lukewarm54

Eric Schappach

• GPLVOR
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:Mt biking, Skiing, Kayaking,Gardening,
    DIY Bike Lights, Oh yeah-computer Sims!

Posted 01 October 2009 - 06:24 PM

Where was everybody?
I logged onto Phil's server and only Hristo and myself were there. Practice was set for 50 minutes so I came back a little while later and there was no one there. Looked for another server in list- Nothing.
Was the race canceled or did we just forget to reset the server?
I'm going to look for the MRC server again, seems fruitless though...
Eric Schappach

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"; Mario Andretti

Team Lotus, Season 6

Posted Image

#7 Phil Ashio

Phil Ashio

• Mybroga
  • 350 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:19 PM

I just got back.Hmmm too bad. If need be I can give my server password to a couple of other people. That way if Dom or myself is away others can step up and config my server. If this league is to survive we need to be more pro-active on and leading up to race night.

Edited by Phil Ashio, 01 October 2009 - 07:20 PM.

#8 Dom77

Dom77

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 05:54 AM

Ah shame really bad timing in general i dont want to do here?

REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL

#9 Christopher Turbert

Christopher Turbert

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 07:14 AM

I joined Phil's server around 7:30 PM EST last night and there were only 2 drivers logged in, with 45 mins of practice remaining? I used the extra time to get some laps in but this league really needs a reliable server...

#10 Dom77

Dom77

• Mybroga
  • 892 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 08:46 AM

We have Uwe's server online earlier from now on then.

REAL INFO ON CHOLESTEROL

#11 Jonathan Stiener

Jonathan Stiener

Jonathan

• GPLVOR
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:45 AM

View PostDom77, on Oct 2 2009, 09:46 AM, said:

We have Uwe's server online earlier from now on then.

My PC was out of action last nite, finally got it backup this morning after a complete reinstall. sorry for my absence.
I like to go fast................

Posted Image

Posted Image

J.Stiener rFRacing License

Current GPL rank:-52.051
Monster rank:-257.981
Challenge Rank:-25.472
Historic Rank: -8.075

#12 avatar7

Hristo Itchov

• Members
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 10:53 PM

View PostChristopher Turbert, on Oct 2 2009, 02:14 PM, said:

I joined Phil's server around 7:30 PM EST last night and there were only 2 drivers logged in, with 45 mins of practice remaining? I used the extra time to get some laps in but this league really needs a reliable server...

I don't think the server is a problem. We have 2 servers, one main and one back up. Normally Dom, who runs the league, set ups the main server, but his video card is out. I would've set up the server, but couldn't find the time to do so. Even so, I knew Phil has his server running normally and will be able to set it as a back up, so I wasn't worried.

Two problems though:

1) The server/weekend was (again as in the test race last week) not reset on time. I don't think anyone but Phil has the in-game admin password so nobody except him can do it either.

2) Apart from myself joining with 10 minutes left in (supposed) Qualifying, finding nobody on the server and the server running Free Practice, and then just 2 more who joined (Craig and Eric), and obviously later you, Chris... apart from 4 people NOBODY else showed up.

So I think the problem is in the organization and people, not the technical part. Or is it just a matter of motivation and interest? Just to let you know I'm merely a driver here and still I'm doing more than necessary, but that won't happen anymore because it seems totally worthless and a waste of time.

Hope you prove me wrong, people.

Now I'm off to sleep before celebrating my Birthday today! :D

-=Hristo=-

Edited by avatar7, 02 October 2009 - 10:54 PM.

"If in doubt - flat out" - Colin McRae (1968-2007)
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#13 Jonathan Stiener

Jonathan Stiener

Jonathan

• GPLVOR
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:25 AM

View Postavatar7, on Oct 2 2009, 11:53 PM, said:

I don't think the server is a problem. We have 2 servers, one main and one back up. Normally Dom, who runs the league, set ups the main server, but his video card is out. I would've set up the server, but couldn't find the time to do so. Even so, I knew Phil has his server running normally and will be able to set it as a back up, so I wasn't worried.

Two problems though:

1) The server/weekend was (again as in the test race last week) not reset on time. I don't think anyone but Phil has the in-game admin password so nobody except him can do it either.

2) Apart from myself joining with 10 minutes left in (supposed) Qualifying, finding nobody on the server and the server running Free Practice, and then just 2 more who joined (Craig and Eric), and obviously later you, Chris... apart from 4 people NOBODY else showed up.

So I think the problem is in the organization and people, not the technical part. Or is it just a matter of motivation and interest? Just to let you know I'm merely a driver here and still I'm doing more than necessary, but that won't happen anymore because it seems totally worthless and a waste of time.

Hope you prove me wrong, people.

Now I'm off to sleep before celebrating my Birthday today! :D

-=Hristo=-

Happy B-day Hristo!!!  :beerchug:

Jonathan
I like to go fast................

Posted Image

Posted Image

J.Stiener rFRacing License

Current GPL rank:-52.051
Monster rank:-257.981
Challenge Rank:-25.472