Monocane Wierd Horizon & Fix

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Donnie Yourth

Donnie Yourth

• ADC Admins
  • 5,058 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:32 AM

Open the folder zipped here for a readme and follow the simple instructions if you, too, are seeing strange things in your Monocane mirrors.  Hang onto the folder for storing the files nominated.  If you see no improvement, put 'em back.

Attached File  monocane horizon nfg.zip   412bytes   4 downloads

Doni

#2 Claudio Pablo Navonne

Claudio Pablo Navonne

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:40 AM

Thanks Doni. :thumbs:
Member of AtlasF1 GPL/NR2003/Mods/etc.

#3 Robert Fleurke

Robert Fleurke

• Members
  • 1,979 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:12 PM

Thanks Doni! Something else I noticed was an invisible wall in the last hairpin/turns, if you go too wide...

#4 Donnie Yourth

Donnie Yourth

• ADC Admins
  • 5,058 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

HA!  Remember that well, Robert.  :)

Just to expand a bit on my original post...  When you unzip that file, you'll find a folder.  Place the folder in the Monocane track directory.  Open the folder to find a short text file readme.  The text explains that certain horizon files seem to cause very odd images in the mirrors of the cars.  You are required to manually identify these from the Monocane folder and perform a cut/paste to the folder I've provided.  Do not delete them!  In your case, with whatever graphics options you are using, this glitch may not be present.  If so, either pass on the procedure altogether or paste them back.  OK?  :)

#5 Robert Fleurke

Robert Fleurke

• Members
  • 1,979 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 23 April 2017 - 01:34 PM

View PostDonnie Yourth, on 23 April 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

HA!  Remember that well, Robert.  :)

Just to expand a bit on my original post...  When you unzip that file, you'll find a folder.  Place the folder in the Monocane track directory.  Open the folder to find a short text file readme.  The text explains that certain horizon files seem to cause very odd images in the mirrors of the cars.  You are required to manually identify these from the Monocane folder and perform a cut/paste to the folder I've provided.  Do not delete them!  In your case, with whatever graphics options you are using, this glitch may not be present.  If so, either pass on the procedure altogether or paste them back.  OK?  :)

Heh you mean our tough fight a few seasons ago with 65s at Monaco!? :P

Thanks buddy for explaining. I moved the specific files in the folder, have yet to check it tho...

Sim Racing Links