1 reply to this topic

#1 MGL66

MGL66

Michael Lowery

• Members
  • 2,116 posts

Posted 22 May 2022 - 08:17 AM

A couple notes about drivers and teams.

Not new news, but after completing his 3-race engagement with Nuts & Bolts Racing substituting for Frank, Robert has officially been moved from Privateer status to team member of Heavy Metal Racing. He brings to the team his Privateer koins and Ferrari. Keep your eyes on the Team Championship page. With 103 koins in the bank and the addition of Robert to the team, I suspect that we are about to witness the greatest comeback in Team Championship history!

Also, you may have noticed that John Woods competed at D2 spa67 in a Brabham. That is because he has been signed to substitute for Rudy for spa67, snett67, and possibly beyond. All appropriate pages now display him as a StickShifter.

Michael

#2 Pepe Higdon

Pepe Higdon

• Members
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 22 May 2022 - 08:44 PM

View PostMGL66, on 22 May 2022 - 08:17 AM, said:

With 103 koins in the bank and the addition of Robert to the team, I suspect that we are about to witness the greatest comeback in Team Championship history!

Even if Rob wins every race remaining on the schedule, given the composition of the current teams, there's no mathematical chance that this could happen. Now if HMR could recruit Verstappen and Perez, I might change my mind. :)

Sim Racing Links