• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Raymond_Rieux

Raymond_Rieux

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:42 AM

http://www.rfactorce...?ID=CART Factor

Good note for the moment and a bunch of known as fast on track tester...Huttu, Duham etc..

#2 stevie

stevie

Stephen Bailey

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 08:16 AM

These things are awesome. Actually fun on ovals (going side-by-side with a certain "wgooden" round 3 & 4 at Indy was fun! :D) and even better on the road courses. For cars that are as fast as these are they race really well too. Everyone that likes open-wheel racing should give these things a go.

Edited by stevie, 05 August 2009 - 08:18 AM.

28. Stephen Bailey
Team SROL

#3 TJ Halsema

TJ Halsema

• VOR Open Wheel Series Admins
  • 361 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 04:18 PM

Does anyone want to have some off the cuff Cart Factor races? I ran at Fontana on the oval with the public and it was AWESOME!
Posted Image
“To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. It would be a waste of life to do nothing with one’s ability, for I feel that life is measured in achievement, not in years alone.”

– Bruce McLaren

#4 BoniPiket

BoniPiket

• Mybroga
  • 727 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Tennis, Music, Racing Simulators

Posted 07 August 2009 - 10:44 AM

View PostTJ Halsema, on Aug 6 2009, 04:18 PM, said:

Does anyone want to have some off the cuff Cart Factor races? I ran at Fontana on the oval with the public and it was AWESOME!
How about having this mod at Test Race 3?
I didnīt download it yet, but I like Cart, and the way u all are talking about it seems good to me! :P
Posted Image
Luiz De Boni

#5 TJ Halsema

TJ Halsema

• VOR Open Wheel Series Admins
  • 361 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 11:06 AM

Sure I can probably work something like that in. I'll figure out a date for it and get back to y'all.
Posted Image
“To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy. It would be a waste of life to do nothing with one’s ability, for I feel that life is measured in achievement, not in years alone.”

– Bruce McLaren

Sim Racing Links